Rajasthan JE Exam pattern.
For the Junior Engineer job in RSMSSB, the RSMSSB JE Exam pattern 2022 has been explained in detail. The RSMSSB JE examination will be a written exam administered in a paper-and-pencil format. There will be two segments totalling 120 marks. The questions will be objective. Applicants who will be taking the exam for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer position should review the most recent paper pattern as well as the marking scheme. You should be aware of the overall amount of questions. By reading this page, you will learn about negative marking, exam duration, and other topics. Understanding the exam pattern will assist students in preparing for the examination through RSMSSB JE Test Series or practise exams. Even if there are a lot of openings, there will be a lot of competition because there will be a lot of people taking the exam. To be considered for the position, all applicants who will be giving the test must finish both phases (written and DV).
RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
The Rajasthan JE Exam pattern provides you with comprehensive information on the current exam trend. This will assist you in developing the best plan while keeping the most recent available exam pattern in mind. The written test and document verification are both parts of the RSMSSB JE exam. The first part will assess the candidates' general knowledge. This will place a special emphasis on the applicants' knowledge about the state of Rajasthan. The second part will focus on a single stream. Applicants will be evaluated based on their understanding of their chosen stream, which might be mechanical, electrical or civil. The RSMSSB Junior Engineer examination will be worth a total of 120 marks. Students who are going to sit for the RSMSSB JE 2022 test should browse this page for more information about the most current exam pattern published on the RSMSSB website. Keep reading to get a head start on your exam preparation.
Applicants can read the RSMSSB JE Exam pattern overview, which is shown below.
|Exam Conducting Organization
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Name of the Exam
|RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022
|Total Papers in RSMSSB JE Exam
- First Part: Rajasthan GK
- Second Part: Mechanical/Civil/Electrical
|Total Number of Questions
|Type of Questions
|Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022: Marking Scheme
The RSMSSB JE examination will be a written examination consisting solely of objective questions. The exam will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format.
- The Rajasthan JE Exam will be divided into two sections.
- Part A will consist of questions on Rajasthan's general knowledge.
- Part B will deal in the relevant stream, which includes mechanical, civil and electrical engineering.
- The paper will have a total of 120 questions.
- There will be 40 questions in Part A and 80 questions in Part B.
- In the test, each question will be worth one mark.
- In both parts A and B of the RSMSSB JE test, 1/3 points will be removed for incorrect answers.
- A minimum of 40% of the total marks will be required to qualify.
- The RSMSSB JE examination will last two hours.
- In addition, candidates must meet the appropriate cut-off marks. For the DV procedure, only those applicants will be chosen.
|No. of Questions
Rajasthan' General Knowledge
RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022: Document Verification (DV)
Applicants who pass the RSMSSB JE test will be invited to participate in document verification (DV). Original papers will be required to verify the applicants' qualifications to join the service.
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022
Part A: Syllabus for Rajasthan GK
|Rajasthan's General Knowledge
|Art and Culture of Rajasthan, History, Heritage, Tradition and Rajasthan's Geography
- Rajasthan's Culture and Traditions
- Rajasthani art
- Rajasthan and India's Economy
- Rajasthan's geography
- Rajasthan's Cultural Heritage
- Rajasthan's history
- Science and Technology, for example
- Rajasthan's literature
- Rajasthan's Religious Movement and Folk God-Goddess
- Literature is written in the Rajasthani language Languages spoken in the area.
- Rajasthani heritage, culture, and tradition.
- Rajasthan's princely principalities and British treaties, the 1857 mass movement
- Rajasthan is politically aware.
- Relations between the Mughals and the Rajputs.
- The achievements of major dynasties.
- Rajasthan's primary historical source
- Rajasthan's main prehistoric civilizations.
- Rajasthan's most famous personalities.
- Rajasthan's main handicrafts, paintings, and styles
- The architecture's main features.
- Rajasthan's most important feature.
- Significant historical tourist attractions.
- Forts, Monuments, and Structures of Importance
- Farmers and the popular Revolution movement, as well as the Prjamandal movement.
- Fairs, festivals, folk music, folk dancing, musical instruments, and jewellery are all things that come to mind when thinking of a folk festival.
- Agroclimatic conditions and key crops
- System of drainage.
- Concerns about the environment and ecology
- Conservation of the forest and wildlife.
- Projects for Irrigation.
- Desert area, Aravali Mountain region, aircraft are all covered by the main physics department.
- Projects that serve many purposes.
- Vegetation found in nature.
- Expansion and Status
- the history of water conservation
Part B: Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Degree Exam
- System of Control
- Electrical Instrumentation and Measurements
- Circuits of electricity
- Machines that run on electricity
- Materials for the Electrical
- Communication and Electronics
- Theory of Fields
- Electronics with High Power
- System of Power
- Protection and Switchgear
- Estimating Building Materials
- Construction Management and Building Technology
- Technology in Construction
- RC Concrete and Masonry Structures Design
- Steel Structures Design
- Bridges and highways
- Water Resources and Irrigation
- Engineering for Public Health
- Foundation Engineering and Soil Mechanics
- Structural Evaluation
- Surveying, estimating, costing, and field engineering are just a few of the services available.
- Theoretical Structures and Material Strength
- AutoCAD drawings for mechanical engineering
- Machine Component Design
- Machine with Fluids
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Transfer of Heat
- Machine Kinematics and Dynamics
- Thermo Dynamics
- Machine Drawings
- Mechanics of Solid
The RSMSSB JE test is a very competitive exam. To pass the test, candidates must use the proper preparation plan, which includes understanding the RSMSSB JE Exam pattern 2022 from the beginning. Aside from perseverance, hard effort, attention, and a desire to achieve, students must also study for the exam intelligently. The initial step in test preparation is to understand the Rajasthan JE Exam pattern 2022 in depth. This will enable the candidate to comprehend what is expected of them and to prepare accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the time duration of the exam as per the Rajasthan JE Exam pattern 2022?
The RSMSSB JE Exam 2022 takes two hours to complete.
2. Is the RSMSSB JE 2022 recruiting examination going to be held online or offline?
The RSMSSB JE test will be administered in an offline format.