RSMSSB JE Vacancy: On its site, RSMSSB is accepting online applications for the position of Junior Engineers ( Electrical, Civil, Mechanical). Between January 21, 2022, and February 19, 2022, qualified individuals can apply online for the position. Before applying, be sure to read the official announcement. A total of 1092 jobs of JE will be filled as a result of the recruiting process. RSMSSB is a state agency that conducts exams for several government sectors. Aspirants with a background in engineering are encouraged to enrol for this position. Applicants that are chosen will have the opportunity to work for the Rajasthan government. RSMSSB JE Test is a state-level exam in which applicants must pass a written exam to be selected. To understand everything about the Rajasthan JE Vacancy 2022, applicants should read the complete blog. Aspirants should visit the official site for the most up-to-date information and news regarding the RSMSSB JE Exam 2022.
RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022
The official RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022 count has been revealed. Mon TSP and TSP openings have been announced individually. As a result, there are now 1092 open positions. The following is a breakdown of the number of openings in each area.
The following table shows the number of vacancies by the department and per post.
|Name of Dept.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Public Works department||JE Civil (Degree holder)||422|
|JE Civil (Diploma holder)||66|
|Public Health Engineering Department||JE Civil (Degree holder)||204|
|JE Civil (Diploma holder)||101|
|JE Mechanical/Electrical (Degree holder)||37|
|JE Mechanical/Electrical (Diploma holder)||26|
|Self Governance Department||JE Civil (Degree holder)||145|
|JE Civil (Diploma holder)||36|
|JE Electrical (Degree holder)||44|
|JE Electrical (Diploma holder)||11|
RSMSSB JE 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The RSMSSB will clarify the qualifying conditions in the announcement. Applicants should verify their exam eligibility to avoid getting disqualified. The eligibility conditions specified the age limits, nationality, and academic background of those who enrolled for the exam.
|Nationality||Age Limit||Educational Requirements|
The interested individual must be an Indian citizen to apply. Other applicants will be permitted to apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Nepalese or Bhutanese, or Tibetan Refugees have been living in India since 1962.
- People of Indian ancestry have settled in India from countries such as Pakistan, Vietnam, Burma, and East Africa.
The applicant's age as of January 1, 2020, should be between:
- 40 years old is the maximum age limit.
- 18 years old is the minimum age requirement.
There is an option for reservation in every Government test, and this reserve is offered to students based on their categories. Likewise, in the RSMSSB JE Exam, applicants are provided relaxation based on their classifications, which are listed in the table below.
General or EWS
SC/ST/BC/OBC (Women Residents)
SC/ST/BC/OBC (Men Residents)
|The applicant must have earned a B.E/B. Tech degree or certificate in the specific field from an identified university.|
RSMSSB JE Application form 2022
Applicants must complete the application form to take the examination. Applicants are invited to get application forms from the RSMSSB's main site. They can only fill it out online, and it also informs their eligibility before they enrol for the exam, so they don't run into any problems when filling it out. Applicants must complete the form in the following order:
- Step 1: Go to the board's main site, which may be found online.
- Step 2: Select the 'Recruitment tab' from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: The Registration gateway will open a new page.
- Step 4: Fill out an online application by clicking the 'Apply Online' option.
- Step 5: Now click on 'New User,' fill in all of your essential information such as your name, nationality, birth date, and so on, and then pick register.
- Step 6: Your username and password will be sent to you through email.
- Step 7: Sign in with your details to complete the form.
- Step 8: Complete all required fields and click the 'Submit' button.
- Step 9: Finally, click the 'Print' button on the application form.
Application Fees 2022
The application cost for the RSMSSB Examination varies depending on the category. Applicants will be requested to pay the examination costs after completing the exam form. To pay the fees online, you can use any of the following methods: Net banking, debit, credit card, or UPI. The following fees will be charged for the various categories:
|OBC/ MBC/ EWS||INR 450|
|Rajasthan non-creamy layer OBC or MBC||INR 350|
RSMSSB JE Exam 2022: Preparation tips
So here are some pointers to help you plan for the RSMSSB JE Test:
- Applicants should first familiarise themselves with the RSMSSB test format and curriculum.
- Also, go at prior year's papers to get a sense of the types of questions that will be given on the exam.
- Gather all of the resources you'll need to read for the test syllabus.
- Now come up with a time management approach that works for you. Both the Rajasthan GK and Technical Parts should be done section by section.
- To check your readings, answer prior year's question papers, and take a practice exam. So that it can be determined whether or not applicants are preparing correctly.
- Take the necessary breaks in between study sessions to refresh your mind, but they should be brief.
Many individuals are looking forward to the RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022 announcement. The number of Rajasthan JE Vacancy 2022 available is 1092. To be considered for the examination, those interested in the post and intending to apply for the RSMSSB JE Vacancy should check the qualifying conditions and follow the application form submission regulations. Please be extremely cautious when filling out the application since you will not be able to change every information after it has been submitted. We hope you find this article to be useful. The Oliveboard website has much more blogs like this.
1. What is the total number of RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022 available?
There are 1040 jobs in non-TSP areas and 52 jobs in TSP locations. As a result, there are now 1092 job vacancies.
2. What is the hiring procedure of an RSMSSB Junior Engineer?
For JE's selection, there will be a written test and a DV round.
3. What does the RSMSSB JE Job Description for 2022 look like?
The RSMSSB JE will be primarily responsible for maintaining various machines and industrial machinery, as well as troubleshooting technical issues.