SNAP Section-Wise Marking
SNAP Section-wise marking has been changed and total questions have been reduced from 120 to just 60. SNAP TEST is an objective test, with 4 choices for every question. And each negative answer attracts negative 25% marks. The test has a total of 60 questions with 1 mark for each question, which are distributed in total 3 sections as follows: –
|General English: Reading comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, and Ability.||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data sufficiency.||20|
SNAP Pattern Change
Besides evolving from a physical exam to now being an online exam. The SNAP EXAM has many other changes this year, particularly in its pattern.
|PARTICULARS||SNAP 2021||SNAP 2019|
|Time Duration of the exam.||60 minutes||120 minutes|
|SNAP TEST timing.||10 am to 11 am.||2 pm to 4 pm|
|Total Number of questions in exam.||60 questions||120 questions|
|Frequency of exams in a year.||3||1|
|The number of times exams can be taken in a year.||2||1|
SNAP Cutoff is the minimum marks set by each institute covered under SNAP EXAM. Each institute releases its cut-off after the result announcement. Only If a candidate scores over and above the cut-off, then he will be eligible to participate in the further admission process.
SNAP Cutoff 2021 will be released individually by each institute for admission to their respective MBA program. The expected SNAP Cutoff 2021 for SIBM PUNE is around 98.5 percentile and for SCMHRD Pune, it is expected around 94 – 96.
SNAP Cutoff Pattern
SNAP Cutoff is dependent on various factors. And being aware of these factors will surely help you in planning better and thus scoring a better percentile in SNAP EXAM. The following factors majorly affect SNAP Cutoff: –
- Total Number of candidates appearing in SNAP 2021.
- Reservation criteria for admissions.
- The Level of Difficulty of SNAP 2021.
- Total Number of candidates who qualify SNAP exam.
- Total Number of Seats available in each of the institutes.
|COLLEGE||2020 CUT-OFF PERCENTILE|
|SSMC, Bengaluru||72 |
Expected SNAP 2021 Cutoff
Every institute covered by snap will be releasing its SNAP Cutoff. And on the basis of past trends and analysis of some industry experts, the SNAP Cutoff is expected to be as follows:
- For SIBM Pune, the cut-off is expected around 98.5 percentile.
- For SCMHRD Pune, the cut-off is expected around 97 percentiles.
- For SIBM Bengaluru, the cut-off is expected around in the range of 90 percentile.
- For colleges like SIMS Pune, SCIT Pune, SSMC Bangalore, SIMC Pune, the cut-off is expected around in the range of 70-80 percentile.
- For SIOM Nashik, SICSR Pune, and SITM Pune, the cut-off is expected around in the range of 80-90 percentile.
The SNAP Cutoff is expected to go up this year. So, this time preparation requires proper planning, guidance, and evaluation for cracking SNAP 2021. With just a few months left, you can take help from our experienced faculty from Oliveboard.