All the candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying for the SNAP exam. We will look at all factors related to SNAP eligibility in this section. It would include age limit & age relaxation, educational qualification, and nationality.
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates aspiring to appear for SNAP Test should possess the following educational qualifications:
- They should have obtained 50% marks or equivalent marks and should be graduated from any recognized University or any other Institution of National Importance. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, the candidate must procure 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- There is no age limit for appearing for the SNAP Test.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year examinations can also apply for the test. However, their admission will be confirmed subject to a minimum of 50% / 45% marks or equivalent grade in the examination.
- A candidate who has received the qualification from a foreign university can also appear for the examination provided they have obtained an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP 2021 Reservation Policy
The reservation policy for the SNAP 2021 exam is mentioned in detail as follows:
- For SCs - 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes.
- For STs - 7.5% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes.
- PWD - There are reserved seats for Persons With Disability candidates as well in the SNAP 2021 exam. 3% of the seats are reserved for PWD candidates. The types of disabilities covered under the SNAP exam are -
- Vision Impaired
- Hearing Impaired
- Locomotors Disabilities
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Disabilities
- Pune campus of Symbiosis has reserved 25% of the seats for Nagpur Domiciled candidates.