NMAT Exam Date: October to December 2017
|Section||Number of Questions||Time|
• Full Time Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
• Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
• The NMAT is a computer-based test conducted over a period of 10 weeks
• You can select your test date and slot based on choice and availability
Percentages, Profit and Loss
Ratio and Proportion
Time, Speed and Distance
Time and Work
Ratio and Proportion
Permutation and Combination
Averages and Alligations
Number and Letter Series
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Mar 31st 2018