SNAP Exam Date: 15 December 2020
|Section||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15||60 mins|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
• A graduate from any recognised/statutory University or Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
• Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, with their admission being subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST)
• Programmes which require specific discipline/subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
• A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
• Computer based test.
• Test duration is of 60 minutes.
• SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has four responses (Only for Normal Questions). Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
• The marking pattern to be one (1) mark for each correct answer and 25 % negative marking for each incorrect answer.
Online Registration starts : 16 August 2020
The application fee will be Rs. 1750/- for each attempt of SNAP 2020.
The candidate has to decide if he/she plans to give SNAP ONCE or TWO times (well in advance)
• Questions reduced from 120 to 60
• No special questions
Fill in the Blanks
Facts / Inference /Judgement
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Profit & Loss
Permutation & Combination
Other Chart Types
Speed & Distance
Work & Time
Surds & Indices
Ratio & Proportion
Cubes & Dice
Number & Letter Series
Clocks & Calendars
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Mar 31st 2021