TISSNET Admit Card: Important Dates
The following are the key dates for downloading the TISSNET Admit Card:
|TISSNET Admit Card 2022 Activity||Important Date||Remarks|
|Release date of TISSNET Admit Card 2022 ||February 2022 ||TISS will post admit cards on the TISSNET exam website|
|TISSNET Admit Card 2022 download starts||February 2022 ||The download begins in the afternoon|
|Last date for TISSNET Hall Ticket 2022 Download|
26 February 2022
|Only those who have successfully applied and paid the fee will be able to download the Admit card|
How To Download TISSNET Admit Card?
Candidates can obtain their TISSNET Admit Card by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Go to TISSNET's official website. (admissions.tiss.edu) or click on the link here (Link inactive)
Step 2: Go to the homepage and navigate to the "Announcements" section.
Step 3: In the announcements, look for the admit card link and click it.
Step 4: After clicking the link, you will be redirected to the admit card form page, where you must enter the following information:
• Email ID: Enter the email address you used when filling out the application form.
• Password: Enter the password you created or received via email when you registered.
Step 5: Press the SUBMIT button.
Step 6: Download and print your TISSNET Admit Card for future reference.
Documents To Be Carried With The TISSNET Admit Card
The authority will check the candidate's ID proof with the admit card on the exam day. On the exam day, candidates can bring any form of identification that the Government has approved. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall unless the following documents are presented:
- TISSNET Admit Card
- Photocopies of admit card and ID proof
- Recently clicked passport size photograph
- Id proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter card, DL etc.
Details Present In TISSNET Admit Card
The admit card contains the information that the candidates entered when they filled out the application form. The information pertains to the candidate who will be appearing and the entrance exam. If a discrepancy arises, candidates must contact the appropriate authority. The following information will be printed on the admit card:
- Student Name
- Birth Date
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Student's signature and photograph
- Category of student
- Centre of exam
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Exam centre address
- Important instructions for the students
Exam Day Important Instructions
TISSNET Admit Card must be carried along with other documents on exam day. On the day of the examination, candidates must follow some instructions as mentioned on their admit card. These are the instructions:
- In addition to the admit card, candidates must show a valid ID proof approved by the Government of India to enter the exam hall.
- The student must show up for the exam at the time specified on the admit card.
- Candidates must not cause any disruption or nuisance within the exam hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring restricted materials into the exam hall.
What If You Do Not Receive Your TISSNET Admit Card?
Please get in touch with the TISS office by phone or email if you have not received your TISSNET Admit Card or if there is an error in the Admit Card.