The TNPSC exam results are usually announced after a month of the exam. So the candidates who have appeared for the exam can calculate the results for the prelims accordingly. If last year's statistics are to be checked, then around 3000 non-executive and executive posts were available considering all the districts of Tamil Nadu. The notification for TNPSC Group 2 exam for 2022 is released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates are shortlisted for the next stage based on TNPSC Group 2 A Services Exam result. Further to their performance in the personal interview, they are allotted the posts as available.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam: Overview
|Name of the exam||TNPSC Group 2 Exam|
|Conducting Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Stages of TNPSC Group 2 Exam||Two –Prelims exam- 21 May 2022 |
Mains Exam – To be announced
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||Prelims: 3 hours|
Mains: 3 hours 1 hour 30 minutes
|Language||Tamil and English|
|Salary Details||Rs. 37,000/- to Rs. 117,500 (Approx.)|
Attempt a Free TNPSC Group 2 Mock Test Here
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022
The TNPSC results for Group 2 for the year 2022 are announced on the official website of TNPSC. Also, the aspirants for the exams are notified on their registered mail ID and mobile number.
|TNPSC Group 2 exam||Dates|
|Result date for the online test and descriptive test||To be announced soon|
|Result date for Group discussion and personal interview||To be announced soon|
Downloading TNPSC Group 2 result 2022
The results are announced on the official website of TNPSC. The results can be checked on the website and are also available for download for future reference. The steps to access and download the result are mentioned below:
- Browse the official website of TNPSC, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Open the webpage from the results section.
- Search for the TNPSC Group 2 result in this section.
- Click on the pop-up menu for the result.
- Enter the asked credentials such as registration number and date of birth.
- The result gets displayed on the screen immediately.
- Check the details displayed on the screen appropriately.
- If you are assured about the result click on the download button and save it on your device.
It is always recommended that you should check the results from the official website of TNPSC.
Calculating marks for TNPSC Group II written exam
The total marks for TNPSC Group 2 are 340 marks, and the candidates can project their marks.
- 300 marks are allotted for the mains, and 40 marks are allotted for the oral test. The candidates can calculate their marks out of 300.
- One mark is given for every correct answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 102 marks for every aspirant for the TNPSC Group 2 exam.
- One mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Accordingly, the candidates can count the correct and incorrect answers and total the positive and negative marks.
- With the projection of total marks, the aspirants can estimate the probability of getting selected in the TNPSC Group 2 recruitment.
TNPSC Group 2 Cut off 2022
TNPSC Group 2 Cut-off 2022 will be announced once the exam is conducted.
TNPSC Group 2 Cut off - Previous Year
The previous years cut off for TNPSC group 2 selection are mentioned in the table below:
|M Backword Class||156||154|
|Backword Class (M)||151||148|
|Schedule Cast (A)||149||142|
These cut off for the TNPSC group 2 exam can assist the aspirants to speculate for the cut-off marks to be secured in the TNPSC group 2 exam for the year 2021 and the chances of getting selected for the designated post.
Attempt a Free TNPSC Group 2 Mock Test Here
Details to be checked in TNPSC Group 2 Result 2021
As soon as the TNPSC Group 2 Result is displayed, the aspirants should thoroughly check the result. This includes checking all the essential information and any discrepancy that may have occurred. However, there are least chances of any mistakes in the result. The candidates can check the following information in the result as soon as it is displayed on the screen:
- Check all the personal details on the result. This includes name, date of birth, age, guardian's name, and any other such details. Spelling mistakes may occur in some rare cases. The helpdesk at TNPSC rectifies it if the candidates contact.
- The TNPSC officials or exam board also provide information to every candidate. These include name, exam date, registration number, roll number, and such other information. The candidates should also ensure that this information is correctly placed in the result.
- Ensure the total marks on the result. There can be a technical glitch or computer error in the same in some rare cases.
- It is also recommended that the candidates keep the TNPSC Group 2 cut-off marks handy to have an approximate understanding of your result.
There is tough competition in the TNPSC group 2 examination. The candidates need to be updated with all the latest information to get tested about the knowledge and improve for any mistakes. The questions are also sometimes really hard to crack. But with thorough preparation, the candidates can secure their position in the exams. Several coaching centers, mock tests, test series, and online video lessons assist the candidates in preparation.