UPPSC PCS has announced the recruitment of 400 vacancies for the post of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) for 2021. The examination will be in held two stages. The candidates were required to make an online application within the prescribed time limit to appear in the exams. Applicants should submit proper information as per their original documents to avoid any future consequences. The Commission will hold a Preliminary Examination at several districts of the state. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted for admission to the next stage, the Mains (Written) Examination, followed by an Interview. The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Mains (Written) Examination and Interview. The candidates will be intimated regarding the date and time of examination and the examination centre through the UPPSC PCS Admit Card.
UPPSC PCS Exam: Overview
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||400|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||05-03-2021|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors Degree of Any Recognised University or equivalent qualification|
|Age Limit||21- 55 years|
|Pay Scale ||Rs. 9300-34800 to Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4600-5400/- |
|Exams Dates For Prelims||October 24, 2021|
|Exam Dates for Mains||To be Announced|
|Admit Card ||Released|
UPPSC PCS Admit Card: (Important Clarifications)
- The Commission has released the admit card. The exams will take place from October 24, 2021.
- The UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card are available on the official website of UPPSC http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ .
- Any discrepancies noticed in the admit card should be communicated to the Commission at the earliest to make changes to avoid any hardships during the examination.
- UPPSC PCS Admit Card is the necessary document to be carried to the examination centre. The Commission has mentioned in the notification that the candidate won't be admitted to the examination hall unless they possess the admit card. This decision of the Commission is final.
- Candidates should not write the roll number mentioned on the Admit card anywhere except for the space specially provided on the cover page of the answer sheet.
- The candidates will be informed about the date, time, and examination venue together with Roll Number through the e-Admit Card. Candidates should appear at the examination centre allotted to them by the Commission.
- Once the examination centre has been allotted to the candidates, no change in the examination centre is permissible, nor the Commission will entertain any application regarding such issue.
- It is pertinent to note that the candidates will have to appear in the Main examination against the same Roll Number allotted during the Preliminary examination. The successful candidates in the Mains (Written) examination will be called for an Interview. They will be required to fill the specified application form before the interview (Viva-Voce Test).
- The candidates, along with Admit card, are required to carry the self-attested copies of all the Mains (Written) Examination certificates for the sustenance of their claims. Non-compliance with this condition can render the cancellation of their candidature.
- The roll number mentioned on the Admit Card is also required as essential information along with the name of the examination, advertisement number, registration number, and father’s/Husband’s name while communicating to the Commission.
- Candidates will place the signature on the application form on the Hall Ticket to compare the signature mentioned on the Hall Ticket and the Answer Script during the examination to assure the candidate’s identity. If there is any dissimilarity between the signatures, then the recruitment board will disqualify the applicant from the examination. Therefore, the signature affixed on the application should be signed by the applicant and no other person.
- The candidates should carry one valid identity proof for the examination, such as an Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, and Voter ID card.
- They should also carry two passport size photographs for avoiding any mishaps due to non-verification of Identity.
How to Download the UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2021?
The admit card is the essential document whose hardcopy is required to be carried to the venue. Refer to the below steps to know the procedure of downloading the admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPPSC (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
Step 2: On the home page of the candidate segment, check the left side panel and click on the "Download Admit card" option in the Download section.
Step 3: A page named ” Download Admit Card For Examination” will appear that require the filing of the basic credentials such as Registration No., Gender, Date of Birth, and Verification Code.
Step 4: After submitting the basic details, click on the green coloured “Download Admit Card” option.
Step 5: Take the printout of the downloaded file by giving the print command for future requirements. You can print it at the same time or can save it as a PDF for printing later.
Details to be Verified on the Admit Card
The following details need to be verified after downloading the admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Duration of Examination
- Examination Centre
- Date of Birth
- Father’s /Husband’s Name
- Timing of the Examination.
- Subject Name
- Signature of the candidate.
- Important guidelines to be complied with.