The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducted a recruitment campaign to recruit competent candidates for 337 Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer positions. The evaluation process included preliminary examination, mains examination, and personal interview. All those who are eligible for the next round of interviews are listed on the merit list. The UPPSC has announced the UPPSC RO ARO Result and the selection list for the Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer positions after evaluating competent candidates.
UPPSC RO ARO Result
The wait is over for all applicants who enrolled for the UPPSC RO ARO exam since the UPPSC RO ARO Result was recently announced on the official website of the UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in. Applicants must first log in using their user ID and password to get access to the exam results.
Procedure for downloading the UPPSC RO ARO Result 2021
Candidates may access their UPPSC RO ARO Result 2021 by following a few simple steps listed below.
- Go to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the UPPSC webpage, there would be a link to the ‘Results 2021 page. Choose the ‘UPPSC RO ARO Result 2021’ option from the drop-down menu.
- You can find a PDF document and download it.
- You can look for your name in the PDF after you’ve downloaded it. If you find your name, it means you’ve been selected for the next round of interviews.
- For future reference, print a hard copy of the UPPSC RO ARO results.
UPPSC RO ARO cut off marks
The cut-off marks for UPPSC RO ARO recruitment vary from year to year due to various factors such as the question paper’s complexity, previous year’s cut-off marks, the candidate’s categorization, the number of candidates who enrol for the exam, and so on.
When preparing for any exam, candidates should keep track of the cut-off scores because it helps them predict the level of competition. Candidates should also remember that the Merit List is determined solely based on the Cut Off Marks. For your reference, here are the previous year’s UPPSC RO ARO Cut off marks:
|Other backward classes (OBC)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Persons with disabilities (PWD)
How to Calculate the UPPSC RO ARO Marks
Applicants can assess their exam marks if they have access to the UPPSC RO ARO Answer key. Candidates must check if their answer equals the answer in the answer key; if it does, they will receive points as allocated. They can calculate their exam score by comparing all of the points and subtracting the negative responses from the total of positive responses.
UPPSC RO ARO Result checklist
To avoid any discrepancies, verify the personal details once you access the official UPPSC RO ARO Result. Candidates must study the following information carefully to ensure that there are no discrepancies, and if there are, they must correct them as quickly as possible. The following details listed below are to be verified:
- Candidates should double-check their registration number; if there are numerous candidates with the same surname, the registration number might help distinguish them and avoid confusion.
- Candidates must double-check their personal information, such as first and last name, permanent address, date of birth, categorization, and parents’ names, in the documents they have provided.
- Examine the results to see if they match your expectations, or there are significant differences. If there is, compare it to the answer key and correct it by filling out the appropriate correction form. If any of the listed information in the UPPSC RO ARO Result is incorrect, the candidate should alert the appropriate authorities at the earliest to have it addressed since this could risk the rest of the selection process.
Merit List for UPPSC RO ARO
The UPPSC RO ARO merit list is available for students to read and download on the UPPSC’s official website. For the Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer positions, applicants who score equal to or higher than the prescribed cut-off marks can anticipate their names to appear on the UPPSC merit list.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will publish the merit list based on the written exam results. If two or more candidates have the same score, the candidate preference will be based solely on qualification, age factor, or the alphabetical order in which the candidate’s name appears on the merit list.
Usually, the highest scorer will be ranked first, and his name will appear at the top of the merit list. Candidates that find a spot on the merit list will be invited to the next round of interviews as part of the final hiring process.
The UPPSC will hire the candidates with the highest marks for the jobs of RO ARO after all the interview stages are completed. For further information on the UPPSC RO ARO final result 2021, candidates must regularly visit the UPPSC official website.