XAT 2022 Registration
XAT 2022 Registration: XAT 2022 registration process was started on 10th August 2021 by Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur. The last date to apply for XAT 2022 is 30th November 2021. XAT is one of the most prestigious MBA entrance exams in India, second only to CAT. This blog will be dealing with the XAT 2022 registration process and steps to fill XAT 2022 application form.
XAT 2022 Application Form - Important Details
|XAT 2022 Conducting body||Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur|
|XAT 2022 Registration mode||Online|
|XAT 2022 registration fees|
- Rs 1800/-
- Rs 2000/- (Late fee)
|XAT 2022 application form fees payment||Via Debit/ Credit card or net banking|
|XAT 2022 exam date||January 2, 2022|
|XAT 2022 Official website||xatonline.in|
XAT 2022 Exam - Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Xavier Labor Relations Institute|
|Online Registration start date||August 10, 2021|
|Last date to register || December 10, 2021|
|Admit card download start date || December 24, 2021|
|Admit card download last date||January 2, 2022|
|Exam Date ||January 2, 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Subject to change)|
|Exam pattern||The Online Test, The Group Discussion and|
The Personal Interview
|Eligibility||Bachelor's degree from a recognized University|
XAT 2022 Registration Process
XLRI has officially released the XAT 2022 exam dates on its website, and the online registration procedure has already begun. The XAT registration process will only be available online and for a limited time. Before the extended deadline of December 10, 2021, interested candidates must fill out the XAT 2022 application form. To find out how to apply for the XAT exam online, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official website of XAT
- Click on New Candidate Registration and fill in all required details such as the name, email ID, password & Captcha code.
- The Institue will send a unique XAT ID and registration link to the candidate's verified email address. Candidates must click on the link to verify the registration.
- Go to the XAT homepage & click on the ‘login' button to enter your email address and password.
- The XAT entrance exam application form will appear; complete all essential information and save the form.
- Complete the application payment and submit the application form.
- The candidates must pay an application fee of INR 1,800/-.
- The application form must be downloaded and printed for future use.
XAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before registering for the XAT 2022 should check the XAT 2022 eligibility criteria in order to reduce the chances of rejection of the XAT 2022 application form.
The candidate should be either a citizen of India or NRI (Non-resident Indian).
No Minimum/ Maximum Age bar
Three-year bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university/ Final year students can also apply
No minimum percentage criteria are applicable
Foreign Candidates are admitted on the basis of GMAT scores
Applicants must not have any backlog at the time of registering for XAT 2022.
Points to remember while registering for XAT 2022
- Candidates are recommended to carefully fill out and verify the information on the online application form because once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained.
- The candidate's and guardian's names should be spelt correctly in the application, just as they appear on the mark sheets and ID proof. Any changes discovered may result in the candidate's disqualification.
- Candidates should scan & upload their photos and signature in accordance with the guidelines.
- The registration fee for the XAT is Rs.1800. Candidates who choose to pursue XLRI programmes must pay an extra fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets, etc.
- Please ensure that the photograph you upload is a recent passport-size colour photograph with preferable dimensions of 200 × 230 pixels and a file size of 20KB-50KB.
- The applicant must sign their name in black ink on white paper.
- At the time of the exam, the applicant's signature on the admission card and attendance sheet must match the uploaded signature. The candidate may be disqualified if there is a mismatch.
- Candidates can choose up to two cities for their XAT exam centre.
- An e-receipt will be created upon successful payment of the XAT 2022 application fee, while candidates who fail to pay should log in again using their credentials and repeat the payment process.
- Applicants must ensure that they meet all of the requirements. The institute will decline a candidate's application if it is revealed later in the recruitment process that they do not meet all or any of the eligibility standards.
Tips to Prepare for XAT 2022 Exam
- Begin by reviewing past year's question papers to understand better how the questions are set, essential chapters, mark divisions, difficulty level, and so on.
- To do well in the entrance exam, candidates must go over the syllabus thoroughly, not skip any topics, and revise regularly.
- Candidates can study books such as "How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude" and "Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations" to assist them in preparing for the exam.
We hope that the step-by-step online registration process for the XAT 2022 Exam described in this post was helpful to you. To stay up to date, we request that you visit the XAT's official website frequently.