XAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
XAT 2022 Eligibility: The XAT 2022 eligibility criteria is prescribed by the XLRI, Jamshedpur, the XAT conducting body. The XAT 2022 eligibility criteria is based on the factors such as age limit, nationality, educational qualification etc. In this blog, we will be getting to know about the XAT 2022 eligibility criteria and the various factors that it depends upon.
Candidates looking to appear for XAT 2022 must first check the eligibility criteria to appear for XAT 2022.
The eligibility criteria of XAT which is applicable across institutes covered under XAT and other management colleges accepting XAT scores for admission are as follows:
The XAT 2022 eligibility criteria have relaxed the restrictions on age, i.e there is no age bar for candidates who want to appear for XAT 2022.
- The educational qualification for XAT 2022 eligibility criteria is that candidates should have completed a 3-year degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Final year students who are appearing for final exams till the 2nd week of June 2021 can also apply provided they are able to submit degree certificates by the end of the admission year.
- There is no restriction on the minimum percentage of marks required to apply for XAT 2022.
The XAT 2022 eligibility criteria for nationality is that apart from Indian candidates, any NRI or foreign candidate can apply for XAT 2022 with a valid GMAT score.
XAT Exam 2022 - Selection Process
The exam conducting board selects students for these post-graduation courses based on three stages;
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
XAT 2022 Syllabus
XLRI has revised the syllabus for XAT Exam 2022, and now it consists of four sections:
Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Algebra Functions
- Profit and Loss
- Speed & Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Surds & Indices
- Ethical Dilemma
- Business Decisions
- Analytical Reasoning
- Situational Conditions
- Grouping Test
- Data Arrangement Test
- Data Comprehension
- Decision making in a situation
Logical & Verbal Ability
- Para Jumbles
- Para Completion
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
Static GK and Current Affairs (History, Politics, National & International Affairs, Sports, States, etc.)
Application Fees for XAT 2022 Exam
The application fee is as follows:
- INR 1800 (without late charges)
- Candidates applying for the XLRI program(s) need to pay an additional Rs.300 for each program.
- INR 2500 (Indian Candidates applying for Ex-PGDM through GMAT)
- INR 5000 (NRI or Foreign Candidates applying for one or multiple programs via GMAT)
XAT 2022 Latest Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of questions||Time Duration|
|Part-1||75 Total MCQs||165 Minutes|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26|| |
|Decision Making||21|| |
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28|| |
|Part-2||25 Total MCQs + 1 Essay||15 Minutes|
|General Knowledge||25|| |
|Total questions (Part 1 + Part 2)||101|| 180 minutes|
Note 1: There will be no negative marking for the General Knowledge section.
Note 2: There is no sectional time limit in Part-1 of XAT
Note 3: Essay shall be evaluated after the candidate will be shortlisted for the interview