Benefits of JAIIB Mock Test Series
Effective Revision strategies for JAIIB Exam
The JAIIB exam can be revised effectively by candidates. By reinforcing the topic from time to time, more and more clarity will emerge. As a result, more confidence will be developed, and your performance will improve as well. You should dedicate a lot of time and effort to revising as it is the most important aspect of your preparation. By focusing your efforts on the online JAIIB mock tests, you will be able to maximize your results.
Retention of concepts
Practice the JAIIB Mock test as much as possible so that you come across different questions and understand their solutions, thus retaining the knowledge longer. It will also help you remember what you have learned if you use the knowledge you already have to solve problems.
It is very useful to manage your time with the JAIIB mock test series. You can accomplish this by practicing multiple questions in a stipulated timeframe so that you are not focused on just one topic. You can also take time to review topics that you haven't previously covered. You can dedicate more time to the topics that need more practice and effort by assessing yourself time and again. This allows you to segregate topics according to your strengths and weaknesses.
JAIIB Sectional Tests 2022
- Total 120 Sectional Tests
- 30 Principles and Practices of Banking Sectional Tests
- 30 Accounts and Financial Management for Bankers Sectional Tests
- 30 Indian Economy and Indian Financial System Sectional Tests
- 30 Retail Banking and Wealth Management Sectional Tests
- 50 Case Study Based Sectional Tests
JAIIB Exam - Overview
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Conducted||Twice in a year|
|Subjects||Principles & Practices of Banking, Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Indian Economy and Indian Financial System|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023
The JAIIB examination pattern 2023 has been changed. There will be four papers in the examination. The details of the JAIIB Exam Pattern are mentioned below:
The JAIIB Examination has four papers
- Principles and Practices of banking.
- Accounting and Financial Management for Bankers
- Retail Banking & Wealth Management
- Indian Economy & Indian Financial System
JAIIB Exam Type
- It is an objective type examination.
- Each paper has 100 questions.
- The total marks of each paper are 100.
- The time limit for each paper is 120 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Financial Management for Bankers||100||100||2 hours|
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100||2 hours|
Marking scheme of JAIIB Examination
The marking scheme of the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Examination is mentioned below:
- There will be no negative marking.
- The minimum mark for passing in each subject will be 50 out of 100.
- Candidates that secure at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of the examination in a single attempt will also qualify.
Passing criteria of JAIIB examination
The following are the salient points in terms of the number of attempts and time frame to clear this exam:
- A candidate can avail 5 attempts for completion of each exam (JAIIB / DB&F / SOB / CAIIB) but, within a maximum period of three years whichever is earlier.
- This attempt will be counted from the time the candidate registers for the exam.
- These 5 attempts need not be consecutive.
- Candidates unable to pass the examination within 3 years or 5 attempts, whichever is earlier, will need to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not receive credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- The time limit of 3 years or 5 attempts, whichever is earlier, will start from the date of registration for the first attempt.
- Attempts will be counted when the candidate applies for the exam, irrespective of whether the candidate appears for any examination or not.
- A candidate will be eligible to apply for any five examinations out of the six examinations within the stipulated period of three years.
- If a candidate avails of all five attempts before the completion of three years, they will have to re-enroll afresh. Similarly, if a candidate does not avail five attempts but three years are over, they will have to re-enroll themselves afresh.