IBPS has released the notification for Office Assistant for the year 2021. Candidates will be able to register from 8th June 2021. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) holds IBPS RRB Clerk Examination every year for recruitment of Group “B”- Office Assistant. Eligible candidates, who aspire to join any of the Regional Rural Banks as Group “B”- Office Assistant (Multipurpose), are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process. The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Prelims and Mains. This article is intended to provide all the details about IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 like eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, job profile, salary, etc. So, read along to check the details, and don’t forget to Register for A FREE MOCK TEST BELOW.
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 – Importnat Dates
- 2. IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2021 Vacancy
- 3. IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4. IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Selection Procedure
- 5. IBPS RRB Assistant Cut-off Score
- 6. IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2021 Job Profile
- 7. How Much Does An IBPS RRB Office Assistant Earn?
- 8. What do we have in a cart for your preparations?
- 9. IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Admit Card
- IBPS RRB CLERK 2021 FAQs
- 10. Ebooks
Latest Update | IBPS RRB 2021
IBPS RRB Clerk (PET) admit card is expected soon. The admit card for IBPS RRB pre-exam training was expected on July 9 at the official website that is ibps.in but is delayed for now. IBPS in its official notice said, “the pre-exam training will only be held if it is safe and possible to conduct it due to the COVID-19 situation”. “Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Regional Rural Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities for the Post of Officer Scale-I at some centers,” the notification added.
Some of the exam centers will be Warangal, Anantapur, Naharlagun (Papumpare), Guwahati, Ajmer, Raibareilly, Guntur, Raipur, Gandhinagar, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Jammu, Ranchi, Varanasi, Patna, Imphal, Jodhpur, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Salem, Howrah, Moradabad, Puducherry, Ludhiana, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Rajkot, Hyderabad, Agartala, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun, and Nagpur.
IBPS RRB PET: Important Dates
- Training is likely to begin on- 19 July 2021
- Training likely to end on- 25 July 2021
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 – Importnat Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||09.07.2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||19.07.2021 to 25.07.2021|
|Download of call letters for online examination— Preliminary||July/ August, 2021|
|Online Examination— Preliminary||August, 2021|
|Result of Online exam— Preliminary||September 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam— Main / Single||September 2021|
|Online Examination— Main / Single||September/October 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2022|
1.1 IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online Link | Apply Now
All candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB 2021 Office Assistant (Clerk), Officer Scale-I (PO) and Officer Scale-II and III by clicking on the links mentioned below:
1.2 IBPS RRB Clerk Official Notification PDF
Download the detailed notification below:
2. IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2021 Vacancy
The vacancy for IBPS RRB Clerk is released for the year 2021. This year a total of 5895 vacancies has been released for the office assistant post.
3. IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
3.1 Age Criteria
Between 18 years and 28 years i.e., candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2003 (both dates inclusive)
A candidate must be either –
(i) A Citizen of India or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or
(iii) A subject of Bhutan or
(iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
3.3 Educational Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
(a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
(b) Desirable: Working knowledge of computers.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 02.07.2019.
Proficiency in the local language – For recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), proficiency in local language as specified below shall be an essential qualification:-
- Candidates who have already studied the language of the State in standard VIII or any level above standard VIII in Government recognized Boards of Education/ School or having any certificate to the effect for standard VIII or any level above standard VIII would be considered proficient in that local language
- Where the candidate does not meet the aforesaid requirement in the local language at the time of selection, he will be given a time of six months from the date of joining to acquire the proficiency. This period can be extended by the Boards of RRBs within the framework of the rules and provided that such an extension should not be beyond the probation.
4. IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 Selection Procedure
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Qs||Maximum |
- Candidates have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off
- Duration – 45 Minutes
IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|4 a•||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b•||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
- Composite Duration – 2 hours
5. IBPS RRB Assistant Cut-off Score
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for provisional allotment. Depending on the number of vacancies available in each state, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional allotment.
6. IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2021 Job Profile
Office Assistants are the first point of contact between the bank and the customers. Office assistants operate the counters at the bank and are responsible for answering the queries of the customers.
Office assistants are in charge of handling documents involved with all transactions. The IBPS RRB office assistants will also handle cash transactions. Issuance of new debit cards is also the prerogative of these officers.
Some IBPS RRB Office Assistants may also need to work in multiple departments concurrently; depending on the needs of the bank. Even though the job of the Office Assistant can be hectic, it offers a great amount of exposure to the candidates.
7. How Much Does An IBPS RRB Office Assistant Earn?
The salary structure for IBPS RRB office assistants is in the range of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Now you must be thinking about what is above-mentioned numbers represent. Let us break down this complex pay scale into more simplified and understandable numbers.
Rs. 7200-400/3 – So the initial basic pay would be 7200 for the first three years and the increment after the end of each year would be 400 Rs.
8400-500/3 – As the office attendant completes three years, the basic pay would increase to 8400 for the coming 3 years with the increment of Rs 500 after the end of each year.
And similarly, the basic pay would go increasing with the simultaneous increase in the increment that is given at the end of each year.
Basic Pay – A standard rate of pay that an employee gets in return for his/her work before additional payments such as allowances and bonuses.
Future prospects– Office Assistants get opportunities to reach higher managerial posts in their careers, based on merit and experience.
7.1 IBPS Office Assistant 2021 Perks & Allowances
IBPS RRB Office Assistants Perks & Allowances
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay|
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
8. What do we have in a cart for your preparations?
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Tests.
- 20 IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Mock Tests with Solutions
- 10 IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Mock Tests with Solutions
- 100+ sectional & Topics Tests for Practice
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
Best Books For IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2021
The books that you can refer are given below:
- DI & DS Decoded by Oliveboard
- Reasoning Puzzles by Oliveboard
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
9. IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will have to separately download the admit cards for the Prelims Phase, Mains Phase, and the Interview Phase from the official website. The bank although intimates the candidates through an SMS and an e-mail informing about the release of the admit cards.
To download the call letters from the official website, a candidate is required to fill in the following details:
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/ Password
IBPS RRB CLERK 2021 FAQs
IBPS RRB Clerk Notification is released on 7th June 2021.
Online application for IBPS RRB Clerk will start on 8th June 2021
Candidates applying for Office Assistant will have to appear for the prelims and mains exam only.
A total of Rs. 850/- for General Category and Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates based on last year’s notification.
The Last date to apply for IBPS RRB is 28 June 2021.
The IBPS RRB Clerk2021 exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of August 2021.
IBPS has released a total of 5895 vacancies for IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2021.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf