It is a great opportunity for the prospective candidates who aspire to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Managers Grade A. The IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Apply Online for admissions into the PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance) Course is now active on the IDBI Bank’s official website. Candidates will have to go through an Online Test comprising sections (i) Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation, (ii) English Language, (iii) Quantitative Aptitude, (iv) General/Economy/Banking Awareness. Online Test will be followed by Interview. A total of 600 candidates will be selected for the PGDBF course and after one year of successful completion of the Course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Apply Online – PGDBF Course
If your wish to apply for the same then click on the link given below and register. You can go through the detailed application process (Steps) for your convenience.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Apply Online – PGDBF Course – Important Dates
|Date of Commencement of application through online mode||23.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of application through online mode||07.07.2019|
|Admit Card Date||13.07.2019|
|Date of Online Computer Based Examination||28.07.2019|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Apply Online – How to Apply?
- To register First time click on “Registration“. Read Instruction carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same to proceed.
- Fill in the Basic Registration Sign Up form.
- On submission, a unique User Id and Password will be generated and sent to the registered E-mail Id and Mobile No.
- Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this User Id and Password. Enter Personal details, Academic Details, and Upload Photo, Signature and Documents wherever required.
2. Payment and Submission of Application
- Select Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking for online payment. If successful, a confirmation Email Id and SMS will be sent.
- To Download filled-in Application Form Click ‘Click here to download Application Form’ on Candidate Dashboard UI and retain a copy of Application for future reference.
For all other details read the Official Notification.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Online Test for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 is given below -:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis
|60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
Important Points -: 0.25 Negative Marking for Each Wrong Answer.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Course Fees
- The Total Course fees will be ₹3,50,000/- to be paid in installments as per fixed schedule.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Stipend
- 9 months Classroom Training Stipend – ₹2500/- per month
- 3 months Internship Stipend – ₹10,000/- per month
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Salary
After successfully completing the course, The candidate will be posted as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI Bank. The IDBI Assistant Manager Salary details are as following -:
- Basic Pay – ₹23,000/- per month
- Pay-Scale – ₹23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 years).
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Service Bond
- A Service Bond of ₹2,00,000/- for a period of 3 years will have to be signed by the candidate at the time of joining the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF course.
- If a candidate leaves the job before completing of 3 years, then She/He will have to pay the complete service bond amount of ₹2,00,000 along with the payment of the outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Mock Tests
- 5 Mocks for IDBI Assistant Manager
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Mock tests available in Hindi & English
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
- Tests available in new pattern
- Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2020
This was all from us in this blog “IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Apply Online – PGDBF Course”. We hope that the information provided in this blog helps you to conveniently apply online. This is great opportunity for fresh graduates to enter into the banking sector and shape your career. Do utilise it wisely.