MH – CET 2018 or MAH – CET 2018 MBA registration starts from today. This exam is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra MBA aspirants who want to get admission in top MBA colleges in Maharashtra can apply for this one.
MH – CET 2018: Important Dates
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||22nd Jan to 14th Feb 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card (Through candidate login)||26th Feb 2018 onwards|
|Date of Examination||10th & 11th Mar 2018|
|Declaration of the result||19th Mar 2018|
MH – CET 2018: Application Fee
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
MH – CET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent; OR
- Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
MH – CET 2018: How to Apply
Visit http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2018 and click on the option “Apply Online”.
Download the official information PDF here.
MH – CET 2018: Exam Pattern
This online test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (five options). There is no negative marking system for this test.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||75||1||75||200||150 minutes|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
MH – CET 2018: Exam Syllabus
- Logical / Abstract Reasoning
This shall include the questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. This test is designed to assess the candidate’s ability skills such as how to interpret number sequences or the relationships and questions based on verbal reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
Now that you know all the details about the exam, register and start preparing now. Practice Oliveboard Mocks to ace in the exam!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test