RRB Group D Exam Dates have been declared. Click here for Exam Dates. This is the time to increase our efforts for preparation of RRB Group D Exam. This blog contains the Important Sports Current Affairs from the month of May 2018 to help you with the RRB Group D Exam preparation
RRB Group D Exam Preparation: Important Sports Current Affairs – May 2018
- BCCI and UN Environment sign agreement to promote Green Cricket in India – BCCI has signed Letter of Intent (LoI) with UN Environment to promote green’ cricket in India. The partnership aims to spread greater awareness about key environmental challenges India is facing and highlight alternate and more sustainable solutions.
- India’s first National Sports University in Manipur: Union Cabinet approves ordinance: The Union Cabinet has approved the National Sports University Ordinance, 2018 to set up the country’s first national sports university in Imphal (west), Manipur
- AB de Villiers announces retirement from all forms of cricket: Star South Africa batsman AB de Villiers announced his decision to retire from all forms of cricket with immediate effect on May 23. The cricketer made the announcement through a video message, in which he said that he had run out of gas.
- Shashank Manohar re-elected as Chairman of International Cricket Council: Manohar became the first Independent Chairman of ICC in 2016. During his tenure of two years, he introduced a revised governance structure, including the appointment of the ICC’s first independent female director.
- BCCI recommends Dravid for Dronacharya, Kohli for Khel Ratna: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has recommended former Indian skipper Rahul Dravid’s name for the prestigious Dronacharya award and Virat Kohli’s for Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna honour.
- South Korea Won Women Hockey’s Asian Champions Trophy 2018 by Defeating India in the Final
- First Para-National Games to Be Held Under Khelo India Scheme: The Games will be held for the age group of 16 to 40 (men and women) in 10 disciplines namely para-athletics, badminton, chess, blind judo, para powerlifting, shooting para-sport, para-swimming, table tennis, wheelchair basketball, wheelchair fencing.
- Lewis Hamilton Won Spanish Grand Prix
- Heena Sindhu clinches gold in International Shooting Competition in Hannover
- Third South Asian Junior Athletics Championships: India Tops With 50 Medals
- India loses top spot to England in ICC ODI Team Rankings; slips to the second position with 122 points
- Wimbledon Champions ‘ Prize Money Hiked By 50,000: According to the Wimbledon officials, the 2018 men’s and women’s singles champions will receive £2.25 million, an increase of £50,000 on last year.
- India ‘ s Neeraj Goyat Is WBC Asia Boxer of The Year: Indian pugilist Neeraj Goyat has been conferred with the ‘WBC Asia Boxer of the Year Award’. Neeraj is the current WBC Asia champion in welterweight category.
This completes the list of all important Sports Current Affairs of May 2018 for RRB Group D Exam. We hope these are helpful in your RRB Group D Exam preparation.
All the best for RRB Group D Exam!!
Read more Railway RRB Group D Exam related articles.
Interact with your peers on Railways in our discussion forum.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test