With the change in the pattern of the SEBI Grade A Exam in 2020, it is important that we become acquainted with the paper pattern and more importantly paper 2. For your convenience in understanding the kind of questions that can be asked in SEBI Grade A Exam 2020 Paper 2 for both Phase 1 and Phase 2, we have come up with SEBI Grade A Officer Question Paper PDF. This free ebook comprises 50 questions with complete solutions for SEBI Grade A Paper 2.
SEBI Grade A Officer Question Paper PDF
Download Paper 2 Mock Test E-book Here
- SEBI Grade A Paper 2 Model Paper
- SEBI Grade A Paper 2 Questions with Solutions
- SEBI Grade A 2020 Model Test Paper
- SEBI Grade A 2020 – Mock Numerical Questions PDF
Q.1) RBI is least likely to go for __________ if there are inflation concerns building up.
- Repo rate hike
- Increase in CRR requirements
- Increase in SLR requirements
- Reverse repo rate hike
- Repo rate cut
Answer: Option e (Repo rate cut)
Q.2) As per the Companies Act, the dividend can be declared only after providing for
- Carryover losses
- Both a & b
- Notional loss
- All a b & d
SEBI Grade A Online Course
For your Complete Phase 1 and Phase 2 Preparations
SEBI Grade A Cracker is a course designed to cover all the subjects under Phase I and Phase II exams.
- For Paper 1 of the Phase I exam all essential subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English will be covered through video lectures.
- For Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2, the complete syllabus will be covered through video lessons, and notes.
- The course will also have strategy sessions and past year paper discussions.
- This course has been designed in such a way that it can be covered well before the examination.
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Videos on Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English (Paper 1)||Video Lessons + Notes for all the sections of Paper 2:|
|10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 1||Commerce & Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics|
|BOLT magazine covering the GA section for Paper 1||Live Classes for Revision of the chapters and Guidance|
|10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 2||Live Practice Sessions for all the components|
|Video Lessons + Notes for all the sections of Paper 2||Live Classes for the Descriptive English (Paper 1)|
|Commerce & Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics||5 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 2|