The SSC CGL 2018 official notification was released last year. The Staff Selection Commission holds the Combined Graduate Level Examination for selecting candidates for filling up different categories of group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. As per the recently released SSC Calendar, the SSC CGL Tier I exam will be held from 6th June to 19th June 2019. To help you kickstart your exam preparation journey, we bring to you Free PDFs on SSC CGL Tier I Previous Years’ Solved Papers. Get answers to questions along with explanations.
SSC CGL Tier I Previous Years’ Solved Papers – Download Links
Trigonometry Videos – Must Watch for SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation
Trigonometry for SSC CGL – Part 1
Trigonometry for SSC CGL – Part 2
Trigonometry for SSC CGL – Part 3
Hope this helps!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test