Bank of Maharashtra AFO Admit Card 2021 – Direct Download Link
Bank of Maharashtra updated the direct link to download the admit cards (call letters) for the AFO exam on its official website. Use this link given below to directly download your call letters (admit cards).
Download Your Bank Of Maharashtra AFO Call Letters Here
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Admit Cards (Call Letters): Important Dates
Commencement of Call letter Download: 18 – 10 – 2021
Closure of Call Letter Download: 31 – 10 – 2021
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra AFO Admit Card?
Follow the below steps to download the Bank of Maharashtra AFO admit cards (call letters).
- Click on the link provided above.
- Fill in your Registration number or Roll number and Password or Date of Birth. [Note: Registration Number and Password are provided at the time of Registration. Candidates must check their email or SMS in case they have lost it.
- Enter Captcha.
- Download Bank of Maharashtra AFO Admit Card.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Admit Card 2021– Things To Keep In Mind
If you are not able to download the admit card, one of the following could be the reasons:
- Slow internet connection
- Incomplete Application Form
If you forget your password; do not panic follow the below-mentioned steps to retrieve the password:
- Click on Forget Password.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on Get password.
- The new password will be sent to your email.
List of documents to be carried along on the exam day
- Along with the admit card, a copy of any 1 photo id proof needs to be carried along
- The photo identity proof could be any one of the following, Aadhar card, Passport, Voter Card or PAN Card.
- Keep at least 2 photocopies along with the original id.
Remember, no request for the change in the exam centre will be entertained by the official authorities. You have to take the test at the allotted centres.
Do's and Don'ts for the Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Exam Day
There are several guidelines given in the admit card (call letters) that candidates must go through before appearing for the exam.
- Punctuality in Attendance: Candidates should be present at the examination hall at the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Call letter to be surrendered: Affix firmly a copy of your recent passport size photograph in the space provided for it in the call letter and bring it with you along with photo identity proof in original and a photocopy when you come to the venue for the examination.
- You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you come without the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy, call letter or without the photograph affixed on the call letter.
- You will be required to sign in the space provided for the candidate's signature on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The invigilator will take your left thumb impression on the call letter while collecting the same.
- You should hand over your call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
- Use of Books, Notes, Calculators & Cell Phones: No calculator separate or with a watch, cell phones, books, slide rulers, notebooks or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Use of Stationery: You must bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen with you.
- Rough work to be done on the sheet provided: You should do all the necessary rough work on the sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator.
- Any candidate who does not return the above material or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Bank may take further action against him as per rules of the Bank.
Copying / Misconduct / Unfair Practices: If a candidate is/has been found guilty of –
- Copying or allowing copying;
- Using unfair means during the test;
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person;
- Misbehaving at the examination venue;
- Disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means;
- Obtaining the support of his/her candidature by any means. He/she will, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable to,
- Disqualification from the selection process.
- Be debarred permanently/for a specific period from any examination or selection by the Bank.
- Candidates are warned against filling up/furnishing false, tampered/fabricated information or suppressing material information.
- The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity.
- On the basis of such an analysis, if it is found that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 Complete Course
To help you ease your preparation for the upcoming Bank of Maharashtra AFO 2021 exam, we have come up with an all-inclusive cracker course that will cater to all preparation needs of the exam. We have made sure to cover the study material for all the topics of agriculture in the form of video lessons, study notes & mock tests.
|Agriculture Video Lessons + Detailed Notes||Complete Current Affairs Coverage including Important Reports on Agriculture |
|Topic-wise tests for each chapter||10 Full-Length Mock Tests|