The IBPS RRB Clerk admit card is a compulsory document for all candidates to appear IBPS RRB Clerk Exam examination. The IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit card for the mains examination has been released on the official IBPS website today i.e. 27 September 2021. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall.
- Important Dates for IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card and Exam
- IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card – Download Link
- How to download the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card?
- Credentials visible in the IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card
- Exam Day Guidelines of IBPS RRB Clerk Examination:
- Important Documents Required For The Exam
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card and Exam
|22 July 2021||IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card Releases (Phase 1)|
|14 August 2021||Last Date to get the Admit Card (Phase 1)|
|27 September 2021||IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card Release Date|
|17 September 2021||Last Date To Download IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card|
The RRB IBPS Notification was released on June 7, 2021. Candidates who are interested in applying for one of the 11,000+ positions can do so through the ibps official website.
Know all about IBPS RRB Exam 2021
Also Read: IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2021 – Download here
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card – Download Link
The direct download links for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit card has been uploaded by the IBPS.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Admit Card
How to download the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card?
The successfully registered candidates can download the admit card by following the mentioned steps.
Click the given link https://www.ibps.in/.
Then enter the Registration Number that you have received in your mail id after filling the application form.
In the next step, enter your birth date and security OTP in the required boxes.
Now you will have access to view and download the E- Hall Ticket.
Download the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card and take a printout.
Note:- The qualified students of the prelims examination can download the Call Letter for the Mains Examination only from the official IBPS website.
Credentials visible in the IBPS RRB Assistant Admit Card
Do check the following details carefully. If you find any discrepancy in the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card, immediately contact the helpdesk.
- Candidate’s full name.( First name Middle Name(optional) Last Name)
- Guardian’s full name.
- Name of the exam.
- Roll Number.
- Schedule of Examination ( Time and date of Prelims or Mains Exam)
- Location of the examination centre with the address.
Exam Day Guidelines of IBPS RRB Clerk Examination:
The candidates should strictly follow the guidelines given by the examining authority to avoid any mishap. The candidates must follow the COVID-19 guidelines along with precautionary steps. Candidates should keep the following guidelines in mind before going to the examination centres:
- Report to the examination centres atleast 15 minutes before the reporting time as mentioned in the admit card.
- Social distancing and wearing masks is compulsory for the candidates to restrict the spread of COVID-19.
- Candidates should bring their original admit card along with passport-size photographs.
- Original copy of an identity card like the Aadhaar card or voter card or any other identity proof along with the hall ticket.
- Photocopies of Identity proof or Admit Card are strictly prohibited.
- Do not bring anything other than a water bottle, admit card, and identity proof. No need to bring a pen or pencil. These will be provided in the examination hall itself.
Important Documents Required For The Exam
The candidates must bring government-issued ID Proofs along with their admit card for the examination. These ID-Proofs will help the officials to verify the details of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates can bring any one of the following documents:
- Voter identity card,
- Passport, PAN card,
- Driving License, and
- Aadhaar card
Yes, it is crucial to keep the admit card safe because you need it at the time of the result declaration or any other related documentation.
No, Candidates should not carry photocopies of admit card on the examination day. The original copy is mandatory.
In case the candidate loses their admit card, then immediately inform the Concerned Authority.
Candidates can easily download the admit card from https://www.ibps.in/.
Yes, it is necessary to put the signature on the admit card. Without the candidate’s signature, the admit card will be null and void.
You should immediately contact the examining authority to make the required changes.
The candidate will be restricted from writing the examination.
No, it’s impossible to change the examination centers that are alloted to the candidates.