Industrial Development Bank of India – IDBI, has released the latest notification announcing 650 vacancies through a 1-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) at Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. In this blog, you will get all the details of the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification like examination dates, eligibility, exam pattern, application fees, course fees, salary, service bond, etc. The 1-year PGDBF course will be composed of 9 months of classroom learning and a 3-month internship at IDBI Bank Branches. All those Candidates who aspire to get an officer-level post in the Banking sector should apply for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Recruitment Exam.
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- IDBI Assistant Manager Apply Online
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Application Fees
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Programme Fees
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Stipend
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Salary
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Service Bond
- IDBI Assistant Manager – FAQs
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
Following the category-wise Vacancy Details for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Recruitment -:
Following are the details of the PWD Vacancies -:
|PWD – VH||7|
|PWD – OH||6|
|PWD – HH||7|
|PWD – MD/ID||6|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||10.08.2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22.08.2021|
|Date of Online Test||04.09.2021 (Tentative)|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility
- Educational Requirements -: Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)*
- Other Qualification -: Candidates are expected to have proficiency in Computers
- Age Limit (as on 01 July 2021) -:
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2000 (both dates inclusive)
(Note -: Candidates in thier last year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01 July 2021)
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The Selection process for Admission to the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course 2021 will have 2 stages, the online written test followed byinterview -:
- Online Test – The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Personal Interview – Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager Apply Online
PGDBF – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||10/08/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||22/08/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||22/08/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||06/09/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||10/08/2021 to 22/08/2021|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Online Test for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 is given below -:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis|
Important Points -: 0.25 Negative Marking for Each Wrong Answer.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on the applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit, and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Application Fees
- ₹200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- ₹1000/- for all others
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Programme Fees
Programme fees for this Course will be Rs.3,50,000/- (Rs. Three Lakh Fifty
Thousand only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in installments as per a fixed schedule during the 1-year programme (inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.).
Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various
Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Stipend
- 9 months Classroom Training Stipend – ₹2500/- per month
- 3 months Internship Stipend – ₹10,000/- per month
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Salary
After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’ on successful
completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2)–49910–1990(7)-63840 (17 years). The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements,
perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified/amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Service Bond
- A Service Bond of ₹2,00,000/- for a period of 3 years will have to be signed by the candidate at the time of joining the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF course.
- If a candidate leaves the job before completing of 3 years, then She/He will have to pay the complete service bond amount of ₹2,00,000 along with the payment of the outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate
That is all from us in this blog on IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification for the PGDBF course at Manipal School of Banking. Keep checking this space for all Bank Exam updates, Study Materials and Mock Tests.
IDBI Assistant Manager – FAQs
4 September 2021
22 August 2021.
The application fee for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 is Rs. 1000 for unreserved and EWS and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/OBC categories.
650 vacancies are there for the Assistant Manager post in IDBI Bank.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें