The IDBI Bank has released the official notification for recruitment to the post of Executive for the year 2018. In this post we bring to you all the important details regarding the recruitment notification.
IDBI Bank Executive 2018 : Vacancies
IDBI Bank Executive 2018 : Important Dates
Registrations Begin : 6 February, 2018
Registrations End : 28 February, 2018
Pre-Examination Training : 16 – 21 April, 2018
Online Test : 28 April, 2018
IDBI Bank Executive 2018 : Eligibility
- A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Age : 20 – 25 years
IDBI Bank Executive 2018 : Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The applicants, who are successful in the online test, would be called for a document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test.
IDBI Bank Executive 2018 : Examination Fee
IDBI Bank Executive 2018 : Salary & Emoluments
The appointment of Executive will be on contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to- year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies
All The best.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test