Table of Contents
IFSCA Grade A Salary
One of the most asked questions is how much is IFSCA Grade A Salary? Where can we see the IFSCA Grade A Salary Slip? What is the IFSCA Grade A Salary Structure? Well, we have covered all the important information in this blog.
IFSCA Grade A Salary is just the same as other grade officers. The aspirants who will be appointed under IFSCA Grade A Recruitment must note that their basic pay will be Rs 44500. Gradually the candidates will move to further stages and hence their salaries will increase. The pay scale for IFSCA Grade A officers is Rs. 44500- 2500(4)- 54500- 2850(7)- 74450- EB- 2850(4)- 85850- 3300(1)- 89150 (17 years). Candidates must not get confused between basic pay and gross pay. The gross pay is the amount you get as a salary after adding all the allowances.
IFSCA Grade A Salary 2023 – Overview
Check out the overview of IFSCA Grade A Salary 2023 in the table below:
|IFSCA Grade A Basic Pay||Rs 44500|
|IFSCA Grade A Pay Scale||Rs. 44500- 2500(4)- 54500- 2850(7)- 74450- EB- 2850(4)- 85850- 3300(1)- 89150 (17 years)|
|IFSCA Grade A Allowances||Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, etc|
|IFSCA Grade A Gross Emoluments||Rs. 1,43,000/- per month|
Note: The Gross Emoluments include the IFSCA’s contribution towards the National Pension Scheme (NPS) as well.
IFSCA Grade A Salary 2023 – Allowances & Benefits
The candidates must know the allowances that they get apart from the IFSCA Grade A Salary when appointed as Assistant Managers. Below is the list of IFSCA Grade A Allowances:
- Grade Allowance
- Special Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Local Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Leave Fare Concession
- Medical Expenses
- Eye Refraction
- Education Allowance
- Financial Dailies
- Book Grant
- Conveyance Expenses
- House Cleaning Allowance
- Staff Furnishing Scheme
- Scheme for Purchasing Computers
- Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc
IFSCA Grade A Salary Structure 2023
Well, the IFSCA Grade A Salary is quite lucrative and impressive. The aspirants who will start their careers or join as IFSCA Grade A Assistant Managers will be enjoying several benefits. The basic salary will start from Rs 44500. For the detailed IFSCA Grade A Salary Structure, the aspirants must check out the table given below:
|Time Period||Basic Pay (in Rs)||Increment (in Rs)|
|Starting Pay||Rs 44500||Rs 2500 every year|
|After 4 Years||Rs.54500||Rs. 2850 every year|
|After 7 Years||Rs 74450||Rs. 2850 every year|
|After 11 Years||Rs 85850||Rs. 3300 every year|
|After 12 Years to 17 years||Rs 89150 (Maximum Pay)|
|IFSCA Grade A Notification||IFSCA Grade A Application Form||IFSCA Grade A Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Date||IFSCA Grade A Admit Card||IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria|
|IFSCA Grade A Result||–||–|
IFSCA Grade A Salary – Probation Period & Career Growth
Every candidate wants to have growth in their career therefore it is very important to know what is the scope of career growth in the concerned department. The aspirants must note that they will be first appointed for a probationary period of 2 years and then according to their performance they will be converted into confirmed employees.
How Can We Prepare for the IFSCA Grade A Exam 2023?
Well, to crack the IFSCA Grade A Exam you need to have a structured way of preparation. For the systematic preparation, we have come up with 3 plans which you can find by clicking on the link below:
Check out IFSCA Grade A Plans
- IFSCA Grade A 2023 Test Plan (Phase 1)
- IFSCA Grade A 2023 Test Plan (Phase 1+2)
- IFSCA Grade A 2023 Learn Plan (Phase 1)
You can choose the plan according to your preparation strategy. The best part is that you can access them till the end of the IFSCA Grade A Exam.
|IFSCA Grade A Study Material||IFSCA Grade A Study Plan|
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Analysis||IFSCA Grade A Answer Key|
IFSCA Grade A Salary 2023 FAQs
The basic IFSCA Grade A Salary is Rs 44500.
The gross emoluments that the candidate gets are Rs 1,43,000 per month.
There are several allowances including Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, etc
The candidates can be posted anywhere in India or abroad where IFSCA has its offices.
The range for IFSCA Grade A Salary is from Rs 44500 to Rs 89150.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Free Ebook on Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 1
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions FREE Ebook for NABARD Grade A – Part 3
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from the Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
Also, check out
|RBI Grade B Notification 2023||NABARD Grade A Notification 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Notification 2023||IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2023|
DOWNLOAD THE RBI, NABARD, SEBI Prep App FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
The app provides comprehensive study material in the form of online courses to ace these examinations. The study material ranges from online LIVE classes, video lectures, study notes, revision sessions, past year papers, topic tests, the objective plus descriptive mock tests, mock interviews, and much more.
- SSC MTS Expected Cut Off 2023, Check Category Wise Cut Off
- SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023, Download PDF
- Uniqlo’s Bollywood Ambassador, Katrina Kaif
- SSC MTS Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
Hello there! 👋 I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors! 📚🍳