Prelims of the NABARD Grade A exam was scheduled on 25th Feb 2020. Candidates are now neck-deep into their preparations for Phase 2 papers which are scheduled on the 24th of September 2020. The wait for Grade A admit card for Phase 2 is over. NABARD has released the Phase 2 Admit Card for the NABARD Grade A exam. This blog will provide you with a direct download link for the NABARD Grade A admit card for Phase 2 as well as Phase 1. You can assess your prep for NABARD Grade-A with a free mock test now.
NABARD Grade A Admit Card – Important Dates
NABARD Grade A Admit Card – Download Link for Mains (Phase 2)
- Commencement of Call Letter Download: 17.09.2020
- The end date of Call Letter Download: 24.09.2020
NABARD Grade A Admit Card – Download Link for Prelims
The link to download the admit card is now active, you can click on the link below to check.
Below are a few important dates that should be kept in mind in regard to the Prelims admit card download:
- Commencement of Call Letter Download: 14th Feb 2020
- The end date of Call Letter Download: 25th Feb 2020
How To Download NABARD Grade A Admit Card?
- Step 1: Click on the link provided here
- Step 2: Enter your Registration no. & Password.
- Step 3: Log in to the portal by entering the Captcha
- Step 4: Download your admit card.
NABARD Grade A – Important Instruction
- In the examination hall for each shift, as well as at the time of the interview, the call letter along with the original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Few other acceptable forms of documents are Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University / Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card
- Candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this.
- In the case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit.
To get the NABARD Grade A Study materials, check below!
NABARD Grade A Mock Test
The NABARD Mock Test Series offered by Oliveboard is not just limited to Phase 1 & Phase 2 Mocks but also includes study materials for Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD), Economic & Social Issues (ESI), GK Supplement, and a lot more.
- 10 NABARD Grade A/B Phase 1 Mocks
- 10 NABARD Grade A/B Phase 2 Mocks
- ARD Study Material & Notes
- ESI Study Material & Notes
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions.
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
That’s all from us. We hope you all find the information provided here useful. Keep checking this space to stay updated about the NABARD related updates. Since there are very few days left for the exam, it will be the best time to assess your preparation by taking a mock test. Take free NABARD Grade A Mock Test Now! Analyzing your performance will be more fruitful rather than rambling on to the unprepared topics. Get an idea of your weaker areas through mock tests and enhance your stronger areas.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here