Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination – 2019 (Paper-l) was conducted on 26.11.2019. The result of Paper-l was declared on 29.01.2020 wherein 1977 candidates were declared qualified for appearing in Paper ll. The Paper-ll of the said examination was conducted on 16.02.2020 at various centres across the country. Now, the SSC has released the SSC JHT Result 2019 for Paper-II. In this blog, we will share with you the SSC JHT Result 2019 for Paper-II with the list of selected candidates for document verification and cut-off marks.
SSC JHT Result | Check The List of Selected Candidates Here
SSC JHT Result 2019 | Cut-off Marks
Based on the cut-offs fixed by the Commission, 1360 candidates have qualified provisionally for Documents Verification for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator, as per the details given below:-
Note 1: The number of UR candidates shown above includes 74-SC, 14-ST,208-OBC, 70-EWS, 3-OH, and.1-HH candidates qualifying at UR standard. These candidates have not been shown under their categories.
Note 2: Horizontal Category candidates (i.e. OH, HH, VH, and Others Pwd) have not been included in their respective vertical categories (i.e, SC, ST, OBC, UR and EWS).
Note 3: Following minimum qualifying marks has been applied in Paper-ll:
(i) UR: 30%
(ii) OBC/ EWS:25%
(iii) Others: 20%
Note: All the selected candidates need to appear for Document Verification. Candidates who do not attend Document Verification will not be considered for final selection. The schedules for holding the Document Verification will be made available on the websites of Commission’s Regional Offices separately.
Preparing SSC CGL 2020. Attempt A Free Mock Test Here
Check Official Notice Here
Grab Free eBooks On Our Platform
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test