SSC Selection Post Application Form 2023
SSC Selection Post Application Form 2023: The SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 is issued on 06th March 2023 for the purpose of recruiting candidates for different posts according to their educational qualifications in different departments. The admit card for all regions has been released on 17th June 2023. The candidates interested in the job post must check the overview of SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 in the table below.
SSC Selection Post Application Form – Important Dates
Phase-11 of SSC Selection Post 2023 notices have been published on www.ssc.nic.in on 06th March 2023. The online registration period will run from 06.03.2023 to 27.03.2023. It is important for candidates to keep track of important dates for SSC Selection Phase 11 2023 in order to stay abreast. The following table provides an overview of all important dates.
|Dates for submission of online applications||06.03.2023 to 27.03.2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||27.03.2023 (up to 23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||28.03.2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||28.03.2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||29.03.2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||03.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 (23:00)|
|Dates of Computer-Based Examination||27th to 30th June 2023|
SSC Selection Post Application Link 2023
The application process for SSC Selection Post 2023 has currently closed. Candidates can find the application link for future recruitments in the link below.
SSC Selection Post 2023 – Application Process
The following section details the application process that candidates should follow to fill their SSC Selection Post forms.
Steps To Apply Online
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One-time Registration.
II. Filling online Application for the Examination.
Part I (One-Time Registration):
The first part of the process involved the one time registration on the SSC portal.
1. Click on the “Register Now” link provided in the “Login” section on https://ssc.nic.in.
2. One-time Registration process requires filling up the following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
3. After filling up the basic details asked you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
Part II (Online Application Form)
The second part involves filling out the form.
1. Log in to the online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
2. Click the “Apply” link in the “Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts Examination” Section under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
3. Fill up the details asked like the Region name to which the post you are applying belongs, the Post Code to which you are applying, the Post Name and Level of Post is automatically displayed based on the Post Code selected by you, preference for Examination Centers, etc.
4. After filling up the details asked complete your declaration by clicking on the “I agree” checkbox and filling up the captcha code.
5. Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
6. Proceed to make the fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee.
7. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Application Fees
The following table provides the SSC Selection Post Application Fees.
|General Candidate||Rs 100|
|Women candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM), and Persons with disability (PWD)||NIL|
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Conditions for Cancellation of Application
Applications/ candidature of applicants is liable to be canceled/ rejected at any stage of the recruitment process in the event of all or any of the following:
- Incomplete applications.
- Any variation in the Signatures (signatures done on the Print out of the Application Form and also on other Documents must be the same).
- Application without a clear photograph (miniature photograph/side facing photograph/ photographs with goggles /photographs with spectacles/ photographs with caps /no photographs/blurred photographs etc.) and a legible signature.
- Non-payment of Examination Fees by the fee non-exempted candidates.
- The fee is not paid as per instructions.
- Under-aged /over-aged candidates.
- Non-forwarding of self-attested legible copies of all the relevant certificates/ documents issued by the competent authority, along with the printout of the online Application Forms, in support of the information given in their online Application Forms about their educational qualifications, experiences, percentage of marks obtained, proof of age, proof of category [SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM/ CGCE, etc], as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination(s).
- Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
- Non-receipt/late receipt of the printout of the online Application Form along with self-attested copies of the relevant documents at the scrutiny stage.
- For carrying prohibitive items to the Examination premises/ Hall.
- Non-production of original certificates at the time of Document Verification.
- Indulging in any of the malpractices listed in Para-21 of the Notice of the Examination.
- Candidates appearing twice in the Computer Based Examination for the same level of EQ (i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels).
- Candidates who are found in an inebriated condition in the Examination Hall.
- Any other irregularity.
SSC Selection Post Application Form 2023 – Conclusion
Further details about SSC Selection Post will be provided as and when information is released. Candidates should make sure to go through the official SSC website and the notification for accurate data.
SSC Selection Post Application 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. The educational qualification required varies for different posts.
A2. Applications can be submitted online through the SSC website.
A3. There are mainly 2 steps in the SSC Selection Post application process-
1. One-time registration
2. Filling the form
- SSC Selection Post Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale and Duties
- SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Admit Card 2023 OUT, Application Link Active
- SSC Selection Post Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023, Download PDF
- SSC Selection Post Eligibility Criteria, Know Age Limit, Qualifications
- SSC Selection Post Application Form 2023, Know the Process
- SSC Selection Post Exam Date 2023, Know the Schedule
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.