SBI PO Mains is scheduled to be conducted on 29th Jan 2021. With 2 weeks left for the exam, Oliveboard is here for your assistance. In this article, we are providing you with a meticulous 15 Days SBI PO Study Plan 2020 to help you strategize your prep for PO Mains in the right direction. This preparation plan will ensure that not only you cover all the important topics but practice each of them so that you can perform your very best.
SBI PO Mains – Exam Pattern
SBI PO Exam date for Preliminary Exam is scheduled on 29th Jan 2021. SBI PO mains exam pattern comprises 4 sections of Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, and English Language with a total time of 180 minutes. Each section is timed separately as per the time given in the table below.
Practice SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern with FREE SBI PO SECTIONAL MOCK TESTS HERE.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the section||No of questions||Duration|
& Computer Aptitude
Analysis & Interpretation
15 Days SBI PO Study Plan
The table below is the 15 days SBI PO Study Plan. For the ease to carry out the plan, we have devised the study plan including the revision plan right after the table.
It is very important to start the final leg of your preparation with a mock test, which will eventually help you understand where do you currently lag and what sections or the portions are your strongest. So let’s get started with the two week SBI PO Study Plan.
Computer Aptitude and General Awareness are not bound to specific topics and is not featured in the plan below. To help candidates with these two sections we have –
|Day||Slot 1||Slot 2|
|Day 1||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 1 (Free) + Analysis||Spotting Errors|
Analogy, Classification, Word formation
|Day 2||Sentence Improvement + Vocabulary +||Series (Missing No. + Alphanumeric)|
|Day 3||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 2 + Analysis||Para Jumbles + Vocab|
|Day 4||Filler + Vocab|
| Syllogism |
|Day 5|| SBI PO Mians Mock Test 3 + Analysis Simplification|
|Blood Relations, Input/output, Assertion and reasoning, Inequalities|
|Day 6||Line Charts, Pie Chart, Bar Charts, Tabular Data||Decision-making test, Puzzles|
|Day 7||Probability, Series|
|Figure series, Sitting Arrangement|
|Day 8|| SBI PO Mains Mock Test 4 |
Sentence Correction + Vocabulary
Close Passages, Passage completion, Direction Sense
|Day 9||Cloze Test + Vocab|
|Parts of Speech|
Order and Ranking
|Day 10|| SBI PO Mains Mock Test 5 |
Permutations & Combinations
|SBI PO Mains Mock Test 6 |
|Day 11||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 7 + Analysis||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 8 + Analysis|
|Day 12||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 9 + Solve questions with wrong attempts||SBI PO Mains Mock Test 10 + Solve questions with wrong attempts|
|Day 13||Practice Shortcuts on Paper|
- After you complete the first stage of the preparation by taking up the mock tests and going through the topics, the next very important step is revision of the learned topics.
- Practice and practice all the concepts in the last few days. Focus more on the topics that trouble you while attempting the paper.
- Vocabulary, as we all know, does not build up overnight, it demands vigor and regular practice. Memorize 10 words daily and keep revising them on a regular basis.
- Remember revision will give you an edge and confidence to appear in the exam.
- Spend a good amount of time analyzing the mock test, this will help you understand where you need to focus more and which sections are your strongest.
Oliveboard’s analytics platform will help you strategize by providing question by question time taken, accuracy and whether it is right or wrong. To help you with your preparation and study materials Oliveboard has a lot in stock. Read ahead to know more about it.
SBI PO 2020 Mains Cracker Course – Started 13th Jan
Here’s what all will be covered while you take this course effectively:
- Covers complete SBI PO Prelims & Mains syllabus in both Hindi & English Language – The courses are designed in order to impart the course in both Hindi & English. This will make the course teachings much easier for the aspirants making it convenient to grasp the session.
- Latest Pattern Tests to Give You Real-Time Exam Experience – The tests are designed in a similar pattern to that of the actual exam thus providing you with a real-time exam experience. The tests are designed by experts keeping in mind the difficulty level and exam pattern of the actual SBI PO exam.
- Advanced Analytics to Track Your Performance – Oliveboard’s AI analytics platform provides you with a detailed analysis of the tests taken. This will help you plan your preparations by highlighting the areas that need working on. Focus on weaker areas so that you can practice and improve the topic.
- Learn, Practice & Compete with All India Aspirants – This course is equipped with Live Practice Sessions to help you solve the practice questions with All India aspirants. Yes, you read it right, aspirants from All India will be a participant of these practice sessions. Register Now & Attend Live Practice sessions.
Or if you like your own space while preparing, you can simply take Oliveboard SBI PO Mock Test Series. You will get the following features in our mock test series:
- 20 Mocks for SBI PO Prelims
- 10 Mocks for SBI PO Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
SBI PO Study Plan – FAQs
Yes, candidates will have 3 hours and the three sections are separately timed.
This blog features a 15-day study plan for SBI PO Mains.
Yes, the exam will be available in English and Hindi. Candidates may opt for language at the time of the test. All Oliveboard Mocks are bilingual so that candidates that the actual exam-like experience.
The SBI PO prelims consists of 4 sections of DI, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude & English Language, and GA with a total time of 180 minutes.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- Success Story of Amisha Gupta | Cleared SBI PO and RRB OA
- Success Story of Roza | Cleared SBI PO 2020
- SBI PO Online Course 2021 – Join to Guarantee Your Success
- SBI PO Final Result 2020 Out (Interview + Mains) | Direct Link, Scorecard & Cut-off
- SBI PO 2020-21 Interview Admit Card Out @sbi.co.in | Download Here
- Ace The SBI & IBPS PO Interview With These Last Minute Tips
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now