Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently released the notification for FCI Recruitment 2022. 5403 vacancies have been announced for various posts such as Junior Engineer (JE) – Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering – Hindi, Steno Grade-II, and Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General /Depot/Accounts /Technical). Before preparing for any Exam, it becomes very important to know the job profile of the post that you are applying for. So, in this article, we’ll be providing the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Job Profile (Generalist) to help you understand the roles and responsibilities of this particular post.
Table of Contents
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary and Allowances
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Job Profile (General)
This is the beginning level clerical grade involving the performance, under close supervision of the A.M./higher Officers, of duties of a routine and repetitive nature such as making simple entries in registers, dispatch of mail, drafting simple letters, maintaining casual leave record, recording movements of incoming and outgoing files, maintaining files of routine nature and other related work which can be readily learnt after a little or no job experience. The more difficult assignments normally to be assigned to AG-I and AG-II can also be required to be performed by this grade under some close and immediate supervision of the Supervisors.
The following are a few illustrations of the tasks generally performed by positions falling under this class:
1. Receives and diarizes the incoming dak, segregates incoming communications and distributes to the concerned employees.
2. Reads and checks outgoing mail for completeness, readiness for dispatch by checking e.g., proper and complete address, proper signatures, proper enclosures and similar details and conformity to postal regulations.
3. Compares typed material.
4. Records movement of incoming and outgoing files.
5. Drafts simple letters and maintains files of routine nature.
6. Prepares identity cards for employees, makes entries in service book and maintains casual leave account
7. Receives monthly indents for items of stationery from different sections, scrutinizes the same keeping in view the staff strength, issues in previous months and the stocks in hand with the sections concerned, and seeks orders of the superiors in respect of the quantity to be issued.
8. Performs other related work that may be assigned to him by his superiors.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Job Profile (General) – Promotion
The promotion of FCI AG 3 is influenced by a number of variables. The first year of joining is the probation period for a fresher AG 3. After confirmation of posting, FCI Assistant Grade 3 is eligible for promotion. No departmental exams are undertaken in Food Corporation of India. Promotions are purely on a seniority basis. The hierarchy of FCI Assistant Grade 3 is as follows:-
- Day of Joining: Assistant Grade-3
- First promotion: Assistant Grade-2
- Second Promotion: Manager Assistant Grade-1
- Third Promotion: Deputy General Manager
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification
Check complete details about FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification below :
FCI Mock Test Series
Oliveboard has brought to you the most effective Mock Test Series for Food Corporation of India Exam 2022. FCI 2022 Mock Test Series will help you ace the Prelims and Mains of the Food Corporation of India Exam. You can Register to Oliveboard to attempt the First Free Mock Test to check the level of your exam preparation and your National Standing. Analyse your Performance with Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas. Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
Oliveboard’s FCI Online Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. These Mock tests will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check the 10 Mocks for Food Corporation of India 2022 Prelims
This brings us to the end of the blog. Now that you have understood the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Job Profile, its roles and responsibilities, prepare for FCI with Oliveboard to ace the exam.
All the Best!
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary after 7th Pay Commission is Rs.28,200 – Rs.79,200/-.Check complete salary details here.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 will be on probation for a year. An AG-III gets promoted to AG-II to AG-I and then Manager.
Job role of FCI Assistant Grade 3 involves recording movements of incoming and outgoing files, maintaining files and other related work.
Allowances given for FCI Assistant Grade 3 include House rent allowance, Travel allowance, Free transport facilities, Earned leave, Dearness allowance, Medical Charges, Ex-gratia grant, Insurance
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.