IBPS Clerk Application Form
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS Clerk Application Form for 2024 around July 2024. Candidates aspiring to join the banking industry should not miss this golden opportunity. In this blog, we will discuss the detailed procedure for filling out the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024 – Direct Link to Apply
The online application process for IBPS Clerk 2024 may commence from July 2024.. Candidates are required to complete the payment of application fees by the 21st of July 2024 for the IBPS Clerk 2024 exam.
Apply Online Link for IBPS Clerk 2024 Exam [Link Inactive]
IBPS Clerk Application Form – Important Dates
It is vital to know the schedule of any recruitment when applying. This will help you be prompt in the application process, download the admit card and result, and not miss important events. Here’s the IBPS Clerk Exam Dates for 2024.
|IBPS Clerk 2024 Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2024
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Start Date
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Last Date
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2024
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2024 Exam Date
|24th August 2024
25th August 2024
31st August 2024
|Announcement of IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2024
|IBPS Clerk Mains 2024 Admit Card
|IBPS Clerk Mains 2024 Exam Date
|13th October 2024
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024 – Prerequisites
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their signature and photographs. The candidate must ensure that both the photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) and signature adhere to the specifications mentioned.
- CAPITAL LETTER signature will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2024?
Candidates should follow these steps to initiate, and complete their registration:
STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE’ for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED’.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.
Note – Please do not wait for the last date to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application form. The sooner you fill the form, the better it is for you.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
The following are the application fees for IBPS Clerk 2024. All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges.
|Intimation Charges only
|Application fee including intimation charges
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024 – Instructions Before You Apply
- There will be no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In the case at any stage, the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS the candidature of the candidate will stand canceled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centers other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printouts & e- receipts should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the IBPS
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. IBPS Clerk 2024 application procedure will start around July 2024.
Ans. Rs.850 is the application fee for the UR category candidates.
Ans. IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024 will be released on the official website of the IBPS.
- IBPS Clerk Salary 2024, Check Job Profile and Career Growth
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2024 Out, Know the Prelims Date Here
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2024, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern, Download PDF
- IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2024, Check Age Limit & Education Qualification
- IBPS Clerk Application Form 2024, Direct Link to Apply
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!