The IBPS RRB Office Assistant notification is out, and we have almost 2 months left for the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam. And to keep candidates stay on track and motivated, we are here with a 50-day study plan for IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan. As there is ample amount of time left, we have included rest days in the plan. This study plan will help you strategize your preparation and assist you in making the most of your preparation. It is important to understand here that at this point in time, attempting IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Tests is an extremely crucial part of the preparation process. Use the link to take a free IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test.
Table of Contents
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern – Prelims
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus for prelims exam includes 2 sections Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and has a total weightage of 80 marks. We’ll cover all topics included in the syllabus through our IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan and understand how to plan for the best results.
In simple words, candidates need to have a strong grasp of basic concepts as well as have a good practice of each of the following mentioned topics to ace this IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off. Candidates will be qualified based on the number appearing and the vacancies released. A composite time of 45 minutes is given to candidates.
50-Day IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan | Preparation Strategy
In the following section, we will be discussing the daily study plan for the next 50-days. The following study plan is a comprehensive list of the things you should do daily in order to ace the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam. You can use this plan as your study schedule. In this plan, we have made sure that you cover all the important topics asked in the paper, as well as devote ample time to taking mock tests and spending quality time analyzing your performance.
It is very important to start your preparation with a mock test, which will eventually help you understand where do you currently lag and what sections or the portions are your strongest. So let’s get started with the 50 Days IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan.
|Days||Slot 1||Slot 2|
|Day 1||Alpha-numeric Series/ Alphabetical Series||Input-Output|
|Day 2||Partnerships/ Direction Sense||Volume and Surface Area|
|Day 3||Attempt A Free Mock Test||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 4||Approximation||Percentage/ LCM and H.C.F|
|Day 5||Double Line-up||Syllogism/ Verbal Reasoning|
|Day 6||Attempt IBPS RRB 2nd Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 7||Analogy||Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc.|
|Day 8||Number Series & Number System||Skip slot|
|Day 9||Attempt IBPS RRB 3rd Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 11||Skip slot||Time, Distance and Speed|
|Day 12||Attempt RRB 4th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 13||Analytical Reasoning||Scheduling|
|Day 14||Mixture and Allegations||Time and Work/ Ordering and Ranking|
|Day 15||Attempt RRB 5th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 16||Blood Relations||Seating Arrangement– Linear, Circular, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed|
|Day 17||Revise Day 1 Topics||Revise Day 2 Topics|
|Day 18||Attempt RRB 6th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 19||Average & Problems on Age||Probability|
|Day 20||Coding and Decoding||Statement-Course of Action|
|Day 21||Attempt RRB 7th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 22||Boats and Stream||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Day 23||Revise Day 3 Topics||Revise Day 4 Topics|
|Day 24||Attempt RRB 8th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 25||Clock and Calendar Problems||Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Day 26||Revise Day 5 Topics||Revise Day 6 Topics|
|Day 27||Attempt RRB 9th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 28||Coded Inequalities||Statement and Conclusion|
|Day 29||Revise Day 7 Topics||Revise Day 8 Topics|
|Day 30||Attempt RRB 10th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 31||Data Interpretation – Charts and Graphs:||Quadratic Equations|
|Day 32||Revise Day 9 Topics||Revise Day 10 Topics|
|Day 33||Attempt RRB 11th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 34||Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Tabular DI, Caselets, Mixed DI||Simplification|
|Day 35||Revise Day 11 Topics||Revise Day 12 Topics|
|Day 36||Attempt RRB 12th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 37||Decimal and Fractions||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 38||Attempt RRB 13th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 39||Indices and Surds||Permutation and Combination|
|Day 40||Attempt RRB 14th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 41||Mensuration/ Data Sufficiency||Square root, Cube root|
|Day 42||Attempt RRB 15th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 43||Attempt RRB 16th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 44||Attempt RRB 17th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 45||Rest Day||Rest Day|
|Day 46||Attempt RRB 18th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 47||Attempt RRB 19th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 48||Attempt RRB 20th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 49||Check Tips & Tricks||Check Tips & Tricks|
|Day 50||Take Rest||Take Rest|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Benefits for Taking Mock Tests
Taking more and more sectional mock tests will help you determine an exam-attempt strategy that helps you maximize your scores. While preparing for this exam, please note, practicing is more important than just learning concepts. For both reasoning and quant, it is extremely important to expose yourself to as many different question types and difficulty levels as possible. Another aspect of preparation that is pivotal in determining your success rate in the exam is taking mock tests. Taking mock tests will strengthen your preparation in the following manner:
- Taking mock tests will also ensure that you know what your strengths and weaknesses are. This also goes a long way in boosting your scores as it equips you to play on your strengths
- Taking mock tests is the best way to familiarize yourself with the test. Oliveboard’s mock tests are designed in the latest pattern and are extremely close to the actual test. Practicing these helps you put yourself at ease and thus cut down on exam stress and last-minute jitters.
So, use this IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan wisely and bolster your preparation. Hope this helps.
IBPS RRB Exam Preparation – IBPS RRB 2021 SELECTION BATCH
Now having got the tips and tricks to prepare for the exam, the next very important thing is guidance. Guidance from experts will help you master the topics and practice more effectively.
Get to interact with faculties in Live class, get video lessons, doubt sessions, practice tests, and more with Oliveboard’s IBPS RRB Course – IBPS RRB 2021 Selection Batch. So Learn Faster and Improve your score with Oliveboard’s IBPS RRB Selection Batch.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Solve questions faster by up to 35%
- Improve scores in your exam by 16 marks
- Devise your ideal Exam strategy to ace IBPS RRB Clerk Exam
- Improve your accuracy by up to 59%
IBPS RRB 2021 Selection Batch – Course Highlights
- Complete IBPS RRB PO 2021 Prelims + Mains Coverage
- 150+ New Data Driven Concept Videos For Concept Building
- 125+ Total Hours of Live Learning & Practice
- 100+ Additional Live Classes For Revision & Mastery of Concepts
- 30+ Live Practice Sessions for Real Time Practice
- Special Sessions on Hindi Language along with English
- Exact Exam Level Content for All Round Preparation
Tests Included in the Course
- 20 IBPS RRB PO Prelims Tests + 10 IBPS RRB PO Mains Test
- 20 IBPS RRB Asst Prelims Tests + 10 IBPS RRB Asst Mains Test
- Topic Tests + Sectional[Pre and Mains] Tests + GK Tests
- High Level Reasoning + High Level DI + English Tests
- Validity: End of IBPS RRB PO 2021 Mains Exam
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Mock Test Series.
- 20 IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Mock Tests with Solutions
- 10 IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Mock Tests with Solutions
- 100+ sectional & Topics Tests for Practice
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- IBPS RRB Final Result 2021 Out – PO & Clerk | Check Now
- IBPS RRB PO Cut-Off – Final 2021 Cutoff marks released
- IBPS RRB PO 2021 Mains Scorecard Out | Check Here