IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan 2022: The IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam date is out, and we have almost 30 days left for the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam 2022. The IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam is going to take place on 14th August 2022. And to keep candidates stay on track and motivated, we are here with a 30-day study plan for IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan 2022. As there is few days left, we have included rest days in the plan. This study plan will help you strategize your preparation and assist you in making the most of your preparation. It is important to understand here that at this point in time, attempting IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Tests is an extremely crucial part of the preparation process. Use the link to take a free IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test.
Table of Contents
30-Day IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan | Preparation Strategy
In the following section, we will be discussing the daily study plan for the next 30-days. The following study plan is a comprehensive list of the things you should do daily in order to ace the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam. You can use this plan as your study schedule. In this plan, we have made sure that you cover all the important topics asked in the paper, as well as devote ample time to taking mock tests and spending quality time analyzing your performance.
It is very important to start your preparation with a mock test, which will eventually help you understand where you currently lag and what sections or the portions are your strongest. So let’s get started with the 30 Days IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan.
|Days||Slot 1||Slot 2|
|Day 1||Alpha-numeric Series/ Alphabetical Series||Input-Output|
|Day 2||Partnerships/ Direction Sense||Volume and Surface Area|
|Day 3||Attempt A Free Mock Test||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 4||Approximation||Percentage/ LCM and H.C.F|
|Day 5||Double Line-up||Syllogism/ Verbal Reasoning|
|Day 6||Attempt IBPS RRB 2nd Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 7||Analogy||Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc.|
|Day 8||Number Series & Number System||Indices and Surds|
|Day 9||Attempt IBPS RRB 3rd Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 11||Seating Arrangement– Linear, Circular, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed||Time, Distance and Speed|
|Day 12||Attempt RRB 4th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 13||Analytical Reasoning||Scheduling|
|Day 14||Mixture and Allegations||Time and Work/ Ordering and Ranking|
|Day 15||Attempt RRB 5th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 16||Blood Relations||Seating Arrangement– Linear, Circular, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed|
|Day 17||Permutation and Combination||Check Tips & Tricks|
|Day 18||Attempt RRB 6th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 19||Average & Problems on Age||Probability|
|Day 20||Coding and Decoding||Statement-Course of Action|
|Day 21||Attempt RRB 7th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 22||Boats and Stream||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Day 23||Mensuration/ Data Sufficiency||Square root, Cube root|
|Day 24||Attempt RRB 8th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 25||Clock and Calendar Problems||Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Day 26||Decimal and Fractions||Simplification|
|Day 27||Attempt RRB 9th Mock Test Now||Analyze Your Mock Test|
|Day 28||Coded Inequalities||Statement and Conclusion|
|Day 29||Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Tabular DI, Caselets, Mixed DI||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Day 30||Attempt RRB 10th Mock Test Now||Quadratic Equations|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Benefits of Taking Mock Tests
Taking more and more sectional mock tests will help you determine an exam-attempt strategy that helps you maximize your scores. While preparing for this exam, please note, that practicing is more important than just learning concepts. For both reasoning and quant, it is extremely important to expose yourself to as many different question types and difficulty levels as possible. Another aspect of preparation that is pivotal in determining your success rate in the exam is taking mock tests. Taking mock tests will strengthen your preparation in the following manner:
- Taking mock tests will also ensure that you know what your strengths and weaknesses are. This also goes a long way in boosting your scores as it equips you to play on your strengths
- Taking mock tests is the best way to familiarize yourself with the test. Oliveboard’s mock tests are designed in the latest pattern and are extremely close to the actual test. Practicing these helps you put yourself at ease and thus cut down on exam stress and last-minute jitters.
Analyse Mock Test Results
Most aspirants see simulated scores as a predictor of the results they will receive on the big day. However, that is not their exclusive purpose. These are the test results:
- intended to provide you with feedback on your IBPS RRB PO exam preparation level,
- Tell you what changes you need to make to your strategy going ahead, assist you in identifying your strong and weak parts, and give you room to make “mistakes” so you don’t make them on IBPS RRB PO exam day.
Instead, when you’ve completed a mock – ask yourself these questions.
- Was it a lack of time or expertise that resulted in unanswered or unmarked questions?
- Was it a blunder or a lack of knowledge that resulted in wrong responses?
- Is it possible to attempt correct responses in a better and faster way?
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern – Prelims
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus for prelims exam includes 2 sections Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and has a total weightage of 80 marks. We’ll cover all topics included in the syllabus through our IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan and understand how to plan for the best results.
In simple words, candidates need to have a strong grasp of basic concepts as well as have a good practice of each of the following mentioned topics to ace this IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks|
Note: Candidates have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off. Candidates will be qualified based on the number appearing and the vacancies released.
So, use this IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan wisely and bolster your preparation. Hope this helps.
- IBPS RRB परीक्षा 30 दिनों में कैसे क्रैक करें? IBPS RRB स्टडी प्लान 2022
- Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO | IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2022
- How to clear IBPS RRB Officer Exam in 30 Days? IBPS RRB Officer Study Plan 2022