The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS RRB Officer and IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exams to recruit Officers and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) respectively. The IBPS has released the Official Notification for the recruitment of Office Scale I (Group A) and Office Assistant (Group B). There are a total of 5249 vacancies for Office Assistants & 3312 vacancies for Officers Scale I.
Candidates can apply online only from 08.06.2018 to 02.07.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Check the Official Notification here.
IBPS RRB 2018: Important Dates
The above dates are tentative and might change later.
IBPS RRB Vacancies 2018
IBPS RRB – Application Fee
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
IBPS RRB Eligibility
Age Eligibility (as on 01.06.2018)
For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)
- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1988 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1990 and later than 01.06.2000 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS RRB Educational Qualification
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
Both Prelims & the Main examinations are objective. There will be penalty for wrong answers in both Prelims & Mains. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. However, there will be no penalty if the question isn’t answered by the candidate.
Candidates have to qualify the prelims by securing minimum cut off marks. Adequate number of candidates in each category will be shortlisted for the main exam based on the requirements.
The candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant are required to secure minimum marks in the Main exam to be considered to be shortlisted for the provisional allotment, which will be done depending on the number of vacancies.
The candidates applying for the post of Officer Scale-1 are required to obtain minimum marks in the main exam to be shortlisted for the interview, depending on the number of vacancies.
Kickstart your preparation Now!
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test