IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination is held annually with lakhs of students competing for the post. In the end, only a handful of these students qualify for the post. If you are waiting for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Notification 2020 and are keen to know about the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020, Pay Scale, In-hand Salary, Perks, Allowances, Work Profile & Career Growth, then continue reading and know it all here.
- 1. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020
1. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020
Whenever applying for a post, the first thing that comes to our minds is the salary the post offers.
1.1 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale
The salary structure for IBPS RRB office assistants is in the range of Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Now you must be thinking about what is above-mentioned numbers represent. Let us break down this complex pay scale into more simplified and understandable numbers.
Rs. 7200-400/3 – So the initial basic pay would be 7200 for the first three years and the increment after the end of each year would be 400 Rs.
8400-500/3 – As the office attendant completes three years, the basic pay would increase to 8400 for the coming 3 years with the increment of Rs 500 after the end of each year.
And similarly, the basic pay would go increasing with the simultaneous increase in the increment that is given at the end of each year.
Basic Pay – A standard rate of pay that an employee gets in return for his/her work before additional payments such as allowances and bonuses.
1.2 IBPS RRB Office Assistant In-hand Salary
An IBPS RRB Office Assistant would be eligible to get Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 in-hand salary including the Dearness Allowance (DA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), and House Rent Allowance (HRA).
1.3 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Work Profile
The nature of duties that an office assistant performs are mentioned below:
i. Office Assistants are the first point of contact between the bank and the customers. Office assistants operate the counters at the bank and are responsible for answering the queries of the customers.
ii. Office assistants are in charge of handling documents involved with all transactions. The IBPS RRB office assistants will also handle cash transactions. Issuance of new debit cards is also the prerogative of these officers.
iii. Some IBPS RRB Office Assistants may also need to work in multiple departments concurrently depending on the needs of the bank. Even though the job of the Office Assistant can be hectic, it offers a great amount of exposure to the candidates.
1.4 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Career Prospects
Office Assistants get opportunities to reach higher managerial posts in their careers, based on merit and experience.
1.5 IBPS RRB Office Assistant Perks & Allowances
|IBPS RRB Office Assistants Perks & Allowances|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay|
|For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay|
|For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay|
7.75% of the basic pay.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now