Industrial Development Bank of India – IDBI, has released the latest notification announcing 600 vacancies for a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) at Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. In this blog, you will get all the details of the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification like examination dates, eligbility, exam pattern, application fees, course fees, salary, service bond, etc. The 1 year PGDBF course will comprise of 9 months of classroom learning and a 3 month internship at IDBI Bank Branches. For all those Candidates who aspire to get officer level post in Banking sector should apply for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment Exam.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy
Following the category-wise Vacancy Details for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment -:
Following are the details of the PWD Vacancies -:
|PWD – VH||6|
|PWD – OH||6|
|PWD – HH||6|
|PWD – MD/ID||6|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Online Application Start Date – 23.06.2019
Online Application End Date – 07.07.2019
IDBI Assistant Manager Online Test – 28.07.2019 (Tentative)
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility
- Educational Requirements -: Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Other Qualification -: Candidates are expected to have proficiency in Computers
- Age Limit (as on 01.06.2019) -: Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1991 and not later than 01.06.1998 (both dates inclusive)
(Note -: Candidates in thier last year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.06.2019)
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
The Selection process for Admission to the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course 2019 will have 2 stages -:
- Online Test – The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Personal Interview – Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Online Test for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 is given below -:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis
|60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
Important Points -: 0.25 Negative Marking for Each Wrong Answer.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
- ₹150/- for C/ST/PWD candidates
- ₹700/- for all others
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Course Fees
- The Total Course fees will be ₹3,50,000/- to be paid in installments as per fixed schedule.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Stipend
- 9 months Classroom Training Stipend – ₹2500/- per month
- 3 months Internship Stipend – ₹10,000/- per month
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Salary
After successfully completing the course, The candidate will be posted as Assistant Manager (Grade A) in IDBI Bank. The IDBI Assistant Manager Salary details are as following -:
- Basic Pay – ₹23,000/- per month
- Pay-Scale – ₹23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 years).
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 – Service Bond
- A Service Bond of ₹2,00,000/- for a period of 3 years will have to be signed by the candidate at the time of joining the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF course.
- If a candidate leaves the job before completing of 3 years, then She/He will have to pay the complete service bond amount of ₹2,00,000 along with the payment of the outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate
That is all from us in this blog on IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification for the PGDBF course at Manipal School of Banking. Keep checking this space for all Bank Exam updates, Study Materials and Mock Tests.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test