National Bank For Agricultural & Rural Development (NABARD) has released the notification for the recruitment of NABARD Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) in various departments like Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service and Protocol and Security Service for 2020 Recruitment. A total of 154 vacancies have been combinedly made available for the eligible candidates. In this blog, we will help you NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 online link and steps to be kept in mind while filling up the form. Let’s start with the blog to know further details.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15/01/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||3/2/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||3/2/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||18/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020|
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – Direct Link
Candidates can click on the below link to apply online for the NABARD Grade A (Protocol & Security Services):
Candidates can click on the below link to apply online for the NABARD Grade A (RDBS, Legal, Rajbhasha):
Important Points to be noted before Registration:
Before applying online, candidates should –
i. Scan their:
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with Black ink)
- Left Thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the advertisement.
ii. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted
iii. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying)
iv. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –“I………………….(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
v. The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specification.)
vi. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
vii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters/upload bio-data etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create/obtain
his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – Application Procedure
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form
before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online – Fee Payment
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online – Few Important Guidelines
- A candidate can apply for only one post i.e., either for General Discipline OR for Specialised Discipline.
- Applicants should have a valid e-mail id. In case a candidate does not have a valid email, he/ she can create a new e-mail id. This e-mail should be valid for the duration of the recruitment period. All correspondence to the candidate till the recruitment process is over shall be sent to this email ID.
- An ‘Information Handout’ booklet will be made available to the applicants on the NABARD website which may be downloaded along with the call letter for Online Examination.
- Applicants serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- Applicants under the reserved category will have to produce his/her original caste certificate/ relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/ her candidature will be canceled and he/ she will not be admitted for interview. OBC applicants, availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate at the time of
interview with Non-creamy layer clause issued by Govt. of India on or after 01-04- 2019.
- In case of any difficulty experienced in submission of ONLINE application and/or payment of fees, the candidates may send complaints to “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – Exam Preparations
Prepare for NABARD Grade-A Officer Exam 2020 with Oliveboard. Here are a few highlights of the features provided by us:
- 10 Mock Test for Phase 1 with Detailed Solutions.
- 10 Mock Test for Phase 2 with Detailed Solutions.
- ESI & ARD Study Materials.
- Oliveboard Analytics to help you analyze mock tests more smoothly.
That is all from us in this blog for NABARD Grade A Apply online 2020. We have mentioned the important steps and things to kept in mind while filling up the online application form. Do have a thorough look before moving ahead with the online application fillup.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test