Previous years questions have their own prominence when it comes to understanding the types of questions asked in the exam. Previous years questions give a detailed overview of what areas of syllabus an aspirant need to focus upon for preparation for the upcoming examinations. It also gives a brief understanding of what percentage of the questions were static in nature (subject knowledge) and what percentage of questions were asked from current affairs.
Keeping the above points in mind and with the intention to help NABARD Grade A aspirants, we have compiled NABARD Grade A 2019 Phase 2 Questions asked in the Economics & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development Papers. We have also given the answers to those questions. Download the NABARD Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF using the link given below.
NABARD Grade A Previous Years Paper
NABARD Grade A 2019 Questions – ESI & ARD Phase II Paper
Take a Sneak Peek into ebook here
NABARD Grade A Previous Year Paper
I. Economics & Social Issues Questions
Q.1. Who headed the High-Level Advisory Group (HLAG) for boosting India’s share in Exports?
Answer: Dr. Surjit S. Bhalla
Q.2. The High-Level Advisory Group (HLAG) was constituted by which Union Ministry?
Answer: Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Q.3. The target to double the export to over USD 1000 Billion is by which year?
Q.4. Name the campaign to create awareness and promote tribal arts and crafts as well as aid in socioeconomic welfare of over 700 Indian tribes.
Answer: Go tribal campaign
Q.5. The above-mentioned campaign was launched in association with……………?
Answer: Amazon Global
II. Agriculture & Rural Development Questions
Q.1. Which is the highest milk yielding indigenous breed of cow per lactation?
Q.2. What is Blue Revolution about?
Answer: Fish Production
Q.3. What is the per capita availability of milk gram per day in 2017-18 in the country has increased to …………?
Q.4. The scheme of National SC-ST Hub, being implemented by NSIC on behalf of the which Ministry?
Answer: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
Q.5. What Certificate is issued for the breeder seed by the producing breeder?
Answer: Golden Yellow colour certificate
To access all the questions, download the free ebook here.
We have prepared Free Agriculture & Rural Development Notes for your extensive preparation.
Refer to them below:
- Minimum Support Prices (MSP) – 2018/19: Free NABARD ARD Notes Ebook (PDF)
- Water Conservation: Methods and Importance | NABARD ARD Notes
- Organizations for Rural Development of India | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Institutional Financing Agencies | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Impact of Globalization on Agriculture | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- National Income Accounting – GDP Calculation & Per Capita Income
- Poverty Alleviation & Employment Generation – RBI Grade B Study Notes
- Fisheries in India – Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Animal Husbandry in India – Types, Importance & more | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture – Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Farm and Agri Engineering – Importance | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Agricultural Markets: Concept, Classification, and more | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Agricultural Credit System – Types and Sources | Free ARD Notes for NABARD
- Types of Agriculture in India – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Food Security in India – Free Ebook for NABARD Exams
- Krishi Vigyaan Kendras – NABARD Agriculture Notes
- Agricultural Organisations – India and World | Free ARD Notes E-Book (PDF)
- Irrigation: Types of Irrigation, Sources
- Agricultural Finance: Classification and Sources – NABARD Agriculture Notes
NABARD Grade A Mock Tests
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test