The RBI Grade B 2019 notification has been released recently announcing 199 vacancies for the post of Officer in Grade B (DR) (GENERAL), Officers in Grade B (DR) (DEPR) and Officers in Grade B (DR) (DSIM). To organise your preparation of exam, it is imperative that you first become aware of the RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019. Read along to check section-wise syllabus of Phase 1 & 2. Download the RBI Grade B Syllabus PDF from the link provided here:
Mission RBI Grade B 2019 Course
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
|Data Interpretation||Ratio & Proportion|
|Quadratic Equations||Profit & Loss|
|Data Sufficiency||Averages, Mixtures & Alligation|
|Problems on Ages||Simple Interest & Compound Interest|
|Partnerships||Work & Time|
|Mensuration||Time, Speed & Distance|
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
|Seating Arrangement||Distance & Direction|
|Alphanumeric Series||Blood Relations|
|Order & Ranking||Data Sufficiency|
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019 – English Language
|Reading Comprehension||Sentence Improvement|
|Cloze Test||Phrase Replacement|
|Error Spotting||Antonyms Synonyms|
|Para Jumbles||Idioms and Phrases|
|Fillers – Single, Double||One-Word Substitution|
RBI Grade B Syllabus : General Awareness
- Banking and Financial Awareness
- Static General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2019 – Phase II:
Paper 1 – Economic and Social Issues
|Growth and Development||IMF and World Bank|
|Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income||WTO|
|Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India||Regional Economic Cooperation|
|Sustainable Development and Environmental issues||Social Structure in India|
|Economic Reforms in India||Multiculturalism|
|Industrial and Labour Policy||Demographic Trends|
|Monetary and Fiscal Policy||Urbanization and Migration|
|Role of Economic Planning||Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favor of the under-privileged|
|Opening up of the Indian Economy||Indian Political System|
|Balance of Payments||Human Development|
|Export-Import Policy||Social Sectors in India|
|International Economic Institutions||Health and Education|
Paper 2 – English Writing Skills
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
Paper 3 – Finance and Management
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions, and conduct of monetary policy
- Banking System in India
- Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB,
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.)
- Functions, instruments, recent developments
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking Sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit
- Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM)
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components, and trends.
Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organisation. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare.
Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
Download Full Syllabus Here
RBI Grade B 2019 Online Course
We all know that the RBI Grade B is one of the most prestigious bank exams in the country & competition is all-time high for this. To boost your chances of success, we have “Mission RBI Grade B 2019 – Complete Course for Phase 1 & 2 Prep“. Here, you will be learning from some of the best faculty in the country and all you have to do is Study hard!
- Live Classes, Videos & Practice Sessions
- Oliveboard Mock Test Strategy & Discussion for Phase 1
- Complete Notes for ESI, F&M
- Special Classes for English Descriptive
- Day-wise Study Plan
That’s all from us. We hope the RBI Grade B 2019 Syllabus provides you just the right direction to commence your prep journey.
All the Best!