Ministry of Railways have released the notice on 10 March 2022 regarding the result & the exam date for the RRB NTPC CBT 2, Group D CBT 1 & also the updated result for the RRB NTPC CBT 1. As per the notice released:
- Revised results of all Pay Levels to be declared by the first week of April, 2022.
- 2nd stage CBT for Pay Level 6 to be held in May, 2022.
- 2nd Stage CBT for other Pay Levels to be conducted after giving a reasonable gap.
RRB Latest News On RRB NTPC & Group D Exam Date & Result
Ministry of Railways in terms of Order No. ERB-I/2022/23/06 dated 26.01.2022 has constituted a Committee to examine the concerns of candidates of CEN 01/2019 (Non technical Popular Categories) and CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1). It has now been decided as follows:
- 20 times unique candidates will be shortlisted with Pay Level wise for 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for CEN 01/2019 (NTPC).
- The candidates already announced qualified will continue to remain qualified.
- The list of additional candidates getting shortlisted will be notified at each Pay Level.
- RRB wise 2nd Stage CBT for each Pay Level with all candidates of one RRB accommodated in a single shift which should eliminate normalization. Wherever single shift is not possible because of capacity constraints or otherwise, percentile based normalization will be done.
- CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) will be a single stage exam. There will be no second stage CBT.
- RRC wise CBT will be held for Level-1. Also maximum available capacity is recommended to be used, to significantly reduce the number of shifts involved for each RRC and to speed up the examination process.
- Percentile based normalization, which is simple and easy to understand, will be used wherever the number of shifts involved are more than one.
- Medical standards as prescribed in Indian Railway Medical Manual (IRMM) will be used for different posts of Level-1.
- Any available Income and Asset Certificate for candidates, who have applied under Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), will be considered as Valid.
SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE) OF CEN 01/2019 (NTPC) and CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1)
1. Revised results of all Pay Levels to be declared by the first week of April, 2022.
2. 2nd stage CBT for Pay Level 6 to be held in May, 2022.
3. 2nd Stage CBT for other Pay Levels to be conducted after giving a reasonable gap.
4. It has been decided to follow revised methodology with special conditions for conduct of CBT for Level-1 due to elimination of 2nd stage CBT etc.
5. This will involve mobilising of additional infrastructure and logistics to conduct CBT for Level-1 with significant increase in per shift requirement. Efforts will be made to have the exam conducting agency (ECA) on board to conduct the CBT for Level-1 as early as possible.
6. Hence, CBT for Level-1 is planned to be held tentatively from July 2022 onwards.
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.