Have you applied for SEBI Grade A 2020 yet? If not then here in this article we will give you Top 5 Reasons to Apply for the Post of SEBI Grade A 2020. Read it till the end to understand why is it a golden opportunity and why you should take complete advantage of such a once in a lifetime opportunity. Find the SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2020 link in the blog.
- SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2020
- I. Top 5 Reasons to Apply for the Post of SEBI Grade A 2020.
- II. Apply for SEBI Grade A 2020 Now!
- III. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Prepare for SEBI Grade A 2020 with Oliveboard
SEBI Grade A Apply Online 2020
I. Top 5 Reasons to Apply for the Post of SEBI Grade A 2020.
1. Level playing field this time!
SEBI Grade A 2020 can prove to be a golden opportunity as with the introduction of new exam pattern and syllabus, it would be a level playing field for almost all the aspirants who will be taking the exam this year.
2. Ample amount of time to prepare!
With the exam application date extended to 31st July 2020 and the dates for Prelims & Mains not announced yet, leaves you with an abundant amount of time not only to prepare but also to revise the entire syllabus.
3. An opportunity to work with the financial market regulator!
It offers a stable job with immense opportunities for personal & professional growth. You get a chance to work with intellectuals and academicians giving you great learning experiences.
4. Gross monthly emoluments as high as 1 Lakh per month!
SEBI Grade A officers are offered the best economic incentives. A SEBI Grade A officer can earn a gross monthly salary of Rs 1,07,000 per month (without accommodation) & Rs 73,000 per month (with accommodation).
This amount includes NPS Contribution, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, DA, HRA, etc.
5. Perfect work-life balance!
With a 5-day work week, you will get enough time to engage in hobbies and sufficient time for your family and yourself.
Lesser frequency of getting transferred is cherry on the cake.
II. Apply for SEBI Grade A 2020 Now!
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07/03/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||31/07/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||31/07/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||31/07/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||07/03/2020 to 31/07/2020|
2. How to fill the SEBI 2020 Application Form?
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration
2.1. Application Registration
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for uploading of photograph & signature scan.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying)
- Scan the handwriting declaration ensuring that the document adheres to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for uploading of handwriting The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
2.2. Application Procedure
- Use the link given above to redirect you to the application page.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION“. Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Before submission of the online application, use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- You are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- Your name and the name of your Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
- You can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and handwriting declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines detailed under point “C” given below.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
2.3. Payment of Fees.
You have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE Mode.
Guidelines for upload of photograph, signature, left thumb impression & handwriting declaration.
2.4. Photograph Image.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (4.5cm × 5cm)
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured.
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
2.5. The Signature, Left thumb and Handwritten Declaration
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb.
- For handwriting declaration size of the file should be 20kb – 50 kb.
Now that you have filled the SEBI Grade A 2020 form, start your preparations ASAP.
III. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1. Can I apply for multiple streams?
Answer: Yes, max. 2, separate application forms can be filled.
Q.2. Are the final year students eligible to apply?
Answer: Those who have appeared for the final examinations & waiting for the results are eligible to appear.
Q.3. What if I have made a mistake while filling the form & have re-applied?
Answer: Consider the one filled at the last – that is your final form.
Q.4. Am I eligible if I have done my masters via distance learning?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible.
Prepare for SEBI Grade A 2020 with Oliveboard
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test