Table of Contents
- SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023
- SSC Stenographer 2023 – Overview
- SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 – Application Link
- How to apply for SSC Stenographer 2023
- SSC Stenographer Application Fee Payment
- SSC Stenographer Application Form Corrections
- SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2023 – Conclusion
- SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023: The application process for SSC Stenographer 2023 has begun on 2nd August 2023. Candidates should make themselves familiar with the documents and other prerequisites of the SSC Stenographer application process. This article will detail all the required information about the process for the convenience of candidates.
SSC Stenographer 2023 – Overview
Here’s a brief overview of the exam-
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer 2023|
|Post Name||Grade C and D officers|
|Registration Dates||2nd August 2023 – 23rd August 2023|
|Exam Date||12th & 13th October 2023|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test) and Skill Test|
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 – Application Link
The online registration for SSC Stenographer 2023 started on 2nd August 2023. The application window will be open till 23rd August 2023. Candidates can apply through the official website. But before applying, candidates must go through the article and official notification of SSC Stenographer 2023 to check if they meet all the criteria. Apply for the exam by clicking on the link below
Prerequisites for Applying Online
The following should be on hand for the candidates before they begin their application process.
- A valid Mobile Number (to be verified through an OTP)
- An active Email ID
- Aadhaar Number/ PAN/ Voter ID/ Driver License/ Passport/ Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Mark sheets of higher qualifications (if any)
- Scanned image of candidate’s color passport-size photograph
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature
- Category certificate (if any)
How to apply for SSC Stenographer 2023
The process of filling out the form involves three stages :
- New Registration
- Form fill-up and preference for posts
- Application fee payment
- Candidates are required to register themselves on the commission’s website.(On the home there are 3 columns, for registration & edit options, details of examination & application form, and printing the application & admission certificate)
- Go to New Registration and click on Register. A fresh page containing the registration details will be shown on the screen. It will require details like Name, Father’s Name, Board Examination Roll Number, DoB, Gender, etc.
- Fill in the required details.
- Enter Captcha & click enter
The next stage is to fill out the SSC Stenographer Application form
The personal details form will have questions like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DoB, and Gender.
Step 1: Enter the details as per your 10th certificate. The name, father’s name, and mother’s name should be as per the Government certificates
- The date of birth should be the same as the 10th Board certificate
- The Basic Details form will require details like Azhar Card Number, Nationality, Religion, Category, Disability if any, and Certificate Number
- The Contact Details Form will require- Address, Pin code, State, and mobile No. and E-mail Id
Step 2: Fill in the details and click on the submit button.
Step 3: You need to upload a scanned copy of a passport-size photograph & signature. Details of the photograph & signature are given below:
- Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- Size: 20 to 50 KBs
- Format: jpg
- Dimension: 4 cm X 3 cm
- Size: 10 to 20 KBs
- Format: jpg
Step 4: Fill in all the mandatory details to complete the registration.
The next section will ask about the preference for the posts. The details & codes for the post will be available in the examination notification.
- Step 1: Enter qualification details in ascending order.
- Step 2: The work experience should be filled from the recent to the last order. experience & relieving letter is mandatory.
- The contact details must be your permanent address and valid details.
SSC Stenographer Application Fee Payment
The Staff selection commission allows fee exemption and Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped Candidates. The application fees can be paid in both online and offline modes.
- For offline mode: The candidates should download the challan and make the payment in State Bank of India branches and enter the acknowledgment number.
- For online Mode: Candidates can make online payments through/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ BHIM UPI.
SSC Stenographer Application Fee 2023
The application fee details are given below:
|General/ Other Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Section candidates||INR 100|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen/ Female candidates||No application fees|
You can preview the form before the final submission.
SSC Stenographer Application Form Corrections
For corrections/changes that are required, candidates should enter the registration no. and DoB on the application page and make the required changes. If the candidates are unable to make the corrections online, they can contact the Staff Selection Commission office or write an e-mail to them regarding the same. Changes like Examination center, Application to particular Posts, 10th certificate no., are not entertained.
The candidates can seek help from the following address if they face any difficulties or issues:
Staff Selection Commission
Block No 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Phone: 011 – 24363343
SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2023 – Conclusion
Candidates should fill out the form carefully. In case of any error, make sure to contact SSC at the given address or phone number. Correction will only be allowed for a limited period of time. Candidates should make sure to download the application form for reference.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
A2. Candidates must have a scanned copy of their educational qualification certificates, identity proof, and photographs.
A3. The application fee for SSC Stenographer is INR 100 for General/OBC candidates and INR 50 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
A4. The last date to apply for SSC Stenographer is 23rd August 2023.
- SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2023 – Download Now!
- SSC Stenographer Salary 2023, Know Pay Scale and Benefits
- SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2023, Know Previous Year Cut Offs
- SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2023 Result, Check Details
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023, Know Topics and Exam Pattern
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.