Benefits of CAIIB Mock Test Series
Effective Revision strategies for CAIIB Exam
The CAIIB exam can be revised effectively by candidates. By reinforcing the topic from time to time, more and more clarity will emerge. As a result, more confidence will be developed, and your performance will improve as well. You should dedicate a lot of time and effort to revising as it is the most important aspect of your preparation. By focusing your efforts on the online CAIIB mock tests, you will be able to maximize your results.
Retention of concepts
Practice the CAIIB Mock test as much as possible so that you come across different questions and understand their solutions, thus retaining the knowledge longer. It will also help you remember what you have learned if you use the knowledge you already have to solve problems.
It is very useful to manage your time with the CAIIB mock test series. You can accomplish this by practicing multiple questions in a stipulated timeframe so that you are not focused on just one topic. You can also take time to review topics that you haven't previously covered. You can dedicate more time to the topics that need more practice and effort by assessing yourself time and again. This allows you to segregate topics according to your strengths and weaknesses.
CAIIB Exam Overview:
|Name of organization||Institute of banking and finance|
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Name of examination||CAIIB exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online written exam|
|Exam conducted||Twice a year|
CAIIB Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the CAIIB Exam has been given in the table below-
|Total time duration of the exam||120 minutes for each paper|
|Total number of questions||100 questions for each paper|
|Type of exam||Multiple-choice questions|
|Medium of exam||English or Hindi|
|Mode of exam||Online exam|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Pattern of questions|
Knowledge testing conceptual grasp case analysis
Passing Criteria For CAIIB Exam
The passing criteria have been given as follows:
- To pass the CAIIB 2022 exam, the candidate must obtain a minimum of fifty marks in each subject.
- The candidate will be considered qualified for the CAIIB 2022 test if they score a minimum of 45 marks at the first attempt and an aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates will be eligible to sit for the CAIIB exam for a maximum of two years after registering. Following that, candidates will not be permitted to sit for the CAIIB 2022 exam pattern.
- Whether the candidate takes the CAIIB 2022 exam, their attempts will be counted.
- Candidates will be permitted to save their credit for subsequent attempts in subjects that they pass.
- CAIIB 2022 registration will be valid for two years, after which candidates will have to re-register for the exam.
- The CAIIB exam 2022 consists of three papers.
- The CAIIB 2022 exam has two compulsory papers and one elective paper.