Importance of IBPS PO Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of IBPS PO Exam preparation. It helps in the following manner:
Strategize with IBPS PO Mock Tests -With the help of IBPS PO Mock test series, you can strategize for the actual exam in an efficient manner. Practicing with mock tests would help you know which questions to attempt first. It could save you precious seconds in the exam.
IBPS PO Mock tests help improve your speed - Over the years, one thing which has become clear is the importance of speed in IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Examination. Practice with IBPS PO Mock test is the only way to improve your problem-solving & calculation speed. Giving multiple tests would help you track your speed and prepare you better for the exam.
IBPS PO Mock tests create the ambiance of the real exam: The Realtime Exam-like Interface of Oliveboard's IBPS PO Mock test series is as close as you can get to the real exam experience before the actual exam. Being accustomed to the test interface will allow you to manage exam stress in an effective manner.
Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses - We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie and work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
IBPS PO Mock Test in English
Oliveboard provides all their mock test in English and IBPS PO Mock Test is also available for candidates in English. Candidates who are comfortable only in English can attempt a mock test.
IBPS PO Mock Test in Hindi
Candidates also have the option of taking the mock test in Hindi. Oliveboard provides all mock tests in Hindi along with English. Candidates will also get the option to choose their preferred language of test for the actual exam.
How To Prepare for IBPS PO Exam with Mock Tests?
Below are a few tips on how to prepare for IBPS PO Exam that will help candidates to clear the exam in one go.
- Create a Study Plan: Preparing a timetable at home will help you with a IBPS PO study plan. Spending an entire day trying to solve similar questions or studying the same topic will not help you progress any further. Dedicate the bulk of your study time to your weak points. Start your day with the daily schedule and make sure you revise what you have studied when you end your session. This way, the lessons, and information will be ingrained in your mind.
- Practice IBPS PO Mock Tests: Mock Tests will be your greatest help to prepare for a competitive exam. Understand which section or topic needs your attention, which topic is a weak point for you.
- Analyze the Mock Tests: Attempting a mock test alone will not suffice your purpose. Devote enough time analyzing each question to understand what went wrong and what were your correct attempts.
- Revision of Learned Concepts: One of the most important steps to follow is revision. This will help you retain the formulas, logic, tricks, you have learned so far. Pen down the important formulas and topics for a quick revision.
- Time Management: Manage your time to improve your overall score in the long run. Give enough time to the section you face the most difficulty in and a substantial amount of time to your stronger areas.
IBPS PO Exam Overview
|Organization Name||The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Exam Level||National Level examination|
|Exam Mode||Online examination|
|Salary||INR 52000 - INR 55000|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation or equivalent from any recognized University|
|Lower and Upper Age Limit||20 years to 30 years|
IBPS PO Mock Test Key Features :
- Mock Tests are available in both HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard's intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard's analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
Some other features of IBPS PO Mock Tests 2023 are given below.
- 10 IBPS PO Mains Mock Tests based on latest pattern and prepared by industry experts
- 20 IBPS PO Prelims Mock Tests based on latest pattern and prepared by industry experts
- 30 High-level DI, English & Reasoning Tests based on latest pattern and prepared by industry experts
- 60 Sectional Tests for IBPS PO Prelims to enhance accuracy. These are prepared by Banking industry experts.
- 30 Sectional Tests for IBPS PO Mains to enhance accuracy. These are prepared by Banking industry experts.
- 45 Speed Improvement Tests to enhance Speed. These are prepared by Banking industry experts.
- 99 IBPS PO Topic Tests to cover each topic thoroughly.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
The Preliminary examination pattern is given below:
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
| ||Total||100||100||60 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Sl. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Examination||Time Allotted|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English and Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||English only||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||English and Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||General, Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English and Hindi||35 minutes|
| ||Total||155||200|| ||180 minutes|
| ||English Language (Letter and Essay writing)||2||25||English||30 minutes|