Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31th 2021
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About IDBI Executive 2020
IDBI Bank is one of India’s leading public sector banks. The IDBI Executive Recruitment Exam is conducted for admitting candidates as an Executive at its different branches and offices.
IDBI Executive 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
IDBI Executive 2020 Notification
IDBI Executive Notification is released for the selection of candidates for the post of Executive to be filled at different branches and offices. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Executive 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
IDBI Executive 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 25 years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before April 2020.
IDBI Executive 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Let us have a look at the previous year vacancies-
- General: 137
- SC: 45
- ST: 22
- OBC: 81
- Total: 285
IDBI Executive 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 150
- All Others: Rs. 700
Steps to Apply for IDBI Executive Exam Online
- Visit the Career’s section on IDBI Bank Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
IDBI Executive Admit Card
IDBI Bank would release the admit card of the Preliminary exam for the post of Executive about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam date. You can download your IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card for the prelims exam from the direct link to be updated here.
IDBI Executive Cutoffs
This IDBI Bank Executives sectional cut off scores of prelims exam conducted in 2019 are given below.
|Category (Max. Marks)||Reasoning Ability (50 Marks)||English Language (50 Marks)||Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||12.50||10||12|
IDBI Executive Syllabus 2020
The section-wise syllabus for IDBI Bank Executive Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
IDBI Executive Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts.
- 5 Mock Tests for IDBI Bank Executive (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement, Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31th 2021