Benefits of JAIIB Mock Test Series
Effective Revision strategies for JAIIB Exam
The JAIIB exam can be revised effectively by candidates. By reinforcing the topic from time to time, more and more clarity will emerge. As a result, more confidence will be developed, and your performance will improve as well. You should dedicate a lot of time and effort to revising as it is the most important aspect of your preparation. By focusing your efforts on the online JAIIB mock tests, you will be able to maximize your results.
Retention of concepts
Practice the JAIIB Mock test as much as possible so that you come across different questions and understand their solutions, thus retaining the knowledge longer. It will also help you remember what you have learned if you use the knowledge you already have to solve problems.
It is very useful to manage your time with the JAIIB mock test series. You can accomplish this by practicing multiple questions in a stipulated timeframe so that you are not focused on just one topic. You can also take time to review topics that you haven't previously covered. You can dedicate more time to the topics that need more practice and effort by assessing yourself time and again. This allows you to segregate topics according to your strengths and weaknesses.
JAIIB Sectional Tests 2022
- Total 105 Sectional Tests
- Principles and Practices of Banking Sectional Tests
- Accounts and Finance for Bankers Sectional Tests
- Legal and Regulatory Laws for Banks Sectional Tests
JAIIB Exam - Overview
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||1st September 2022|
|Exam Conducted||Twice in a year|
|Subjects||Principles & Practices of Banking, Accounting & Finance for Bankers, Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
JAIIB Exam Pattern
The JAIIB examination pattern has been officially released. There will be three papers in the examination. The details of the JAIIB Exam Pattern are mentioned below:
The JAIIB Examination has three papers
- Principles and Practices of banking.
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
JAIIB Exam Type
- It is an objective type examination.
- Each paper has 120 questions.
- The total marks of each paper are 100.
- The time limit of the examination is 120 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
Marking scheme of JAIIB Examination
The marking scheme of the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Examination is mentioned below:
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates need to score 50% marks in each paper to qualify.
- Candidates will be declared qualified if they score 45% marks in each paper and 50% in aggregate in a single attempt.
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
Passing criteria of JAIIB examination
The Passing criteria of JAIIB exam is mentioned below:
- A candidate must pass the examination within two consecutive attempts.
- The time limit will be calculated from the date of application for the examination. Even you miss the examination. It will be counted as an attempt made.
- Candidates will have to re-enrol if they do not clear the examination in the permitted number of attempts.