Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2022
LIC AAO 2021 Selection Batch
- Use the code SELECT to get special Rs. 1500 Launch Discount.
- All LIC AAO 2021 Exams Coverage [Prelims + Mains]
- 65+ Live Classes For Revision & Concept Building
- 20+ Faculty-led Live Practice Sessions for real time practice
- Toppers Strategy Sessions
- 100+ Fully Updated Concept Videos
- Free Access to the Crash Course for Last Minute Revision
- 90+ Total Hours of Live Learning & Practice
- 20 LIC AAO Prelims Tests, 10 LIC AAO Mains Tests
- Topic Tests + Sectional[Pre and Mains] Tests + GK Tests
- High Level Reasoning + High Level DI + English Tests
- Validity: End of LIC AAO Mains Exam
- Use the code SELECT to get special Rs. 1500 Launch Discount.
- Have a coupon code?
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About LIC AAO Exam
Established in 1956, LIC is currently the largest Insurance Company of India. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company. It has 8 Zonal Offices, 133 Divisional Offices and 2048 Branch Offices with thousands of workers all across the country. It is headquartered in Mumbai. LIC recruits Assistant Administrative Officers (also known as LIC AAO) almost every year to fill up the vacant or newly created positions in AAO cadre.
LIC AAO Notification
The LIC AAO notification is expected to be released soon. The LIC AAO Recruitement was last conducted in 2019. A total of 590 vacancies were announced for the LIC AAO posts. The vacancies are announced for various departments like General, IT, CA, Actuarial and Rajbhasha. The Notification PDF when released will contain all the information like No. of vacancies, Exam pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, etc. in it.
LIC AAO Exam Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be expected soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be expected soon|
|Prelims Exam||To be expected soon|
|Main Exam||To be expected soon|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
LIC AAO Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
Note- English section paper will be just for qualifying nature the marks obtained would not be considered for ranking or final selection.
LIC AAO Mains Exam (Generalist)
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Insurance & Financial Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||60||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|Descriptive English (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
*1/4 Negative Marking
LIC AAO Interview
Total Marks - 60
Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
(Note - This is exam pattern is based on previous notification)
LIC AAO Syllabus
LIC AAO Prelims Syllabus
Syllogisms, Seating Arrangement, Inequalities, Machine Input-Output, Comparison, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relation, Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc., Scheduling, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities, Statement and Conclusion/Course of Action, Miscellaneous.
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Fillers, Para Jumbles, Odd One Out, Correct Usage, Paragraph Completion, Vocabulary based questions,Synonyms/ Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Word/Phrase Replacement.
Data Interpretation (Charts and Graphs: Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart; Tabular; Caselet; Mixed DI),Simplification/Approximation, Mensuration, Mixture and Allegations, Quadratic Equation, Number Series, Miscellaneous Questions (Time, Average, Percentage, Ratio Proportion, Age, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss), etc.
LIC AAO Mains Syllabus
Data Interpretation & Analysis
Data Interpretation based onCharts and Graphs – Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Mixed DI, Caselets, Tabular DI, Data Sufficiency, Average Based DI, etc
Error Spotting, Cloze Test, Fillers – Single, Double, Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs,articles, tenses etc.) Misspelt Words, Find the odd one out, One, Word Substitution,Parajumbles, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentences Synonyms/Antonyms.
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coding Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense, Inequality , Input-Output, Odd one out, Puzzles & Seating, Arrangement, Ranking, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Major News, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations are some related topics, India and its Neighboring Countries pertaining to History,Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific Research, Science Inventions and Discoveries, Insurance etc., Current Affairs, Static GK
Insurance & Financial Market Awareness
Banking and Finance, Banking/Financial Terms, Banking Committees, Budget, Financial Terms - for eg. GDP, GNP, MIBOR, etc. International Financial Institutions, Economic Schemes, Bancassurance, History- IRDA, Important Insurance Acts, Insurance Sector – Basics, Insurance Terms, Insurance Companies – Names, Headquarters, Taglines, etc. Insurance Abbreviations, Insurance Products and Plans, Insurance Schemes, etc.
(Note - This is syllabus is based on previous notification)
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
A. For AAO (Generalist) – Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
B. For AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
C. For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor's Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
D. For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
E. For AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor's Degree level OR Post Graduate Master's Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor's degree level OR Post Graduate Master's Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor's degree level.
LIC AAO Online Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under "Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload".
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of Main Examination and onwards.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – ₹100 + GST + Transaction Charges
- All Other Categories – ₹600 + GST + Transaction Charges
Steps to Apply for LIC AAO Exam Online
Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page.
Step 2. Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
Step 4. You will see 6 tabs in-front of you. The tabs will be Basic Info, Photo & Signature, Details, Preview, Uploads & Payment.
Step 5. Tab 1 - Basic Info - Fill in your Basic Information: Name, Mobile No., Email Id etc. Enter the security code and then press "Save & Next".
Step 6. Tab 2: Photo & Signature -
- Upload a scanned copy of your Passport size photo & Signature. Keep the requirements in your mind. The file size of Photo and Signature should be within the permissible limits as required there.
- Photo Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred} & Size of file should be between 20 kb- 50 kb.
- Signature Image should be in .jpg format. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 10 kb - 20 kb and in black ink. Size of the scanned image should not be more than 20 kb
Step 7. Tab 3. Details - Fill in your other details as asked there, Educational Qualifications etc. Fill these with utmost caution. Check it before you "Save & Submit" it.
Step 8. Tab 4. Preview - This is the best way to cross-check the complete registration form once it is filled completely. Very carefully check each and every detail that you have put up there.
Step 9. Tab 5. Uploads -
- It will ask you to write a declaration note in your own handwriting and upload the scanned copy for the same. Write in legible handwriting and upload the image with the permissible limits of file size.
Left thumb impression
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB - 50 KB
Text for Handwritten declaration -
"I,______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
- Handwritten declaration should not be written in Capital Letters.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue.
- The handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten Declaration o File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB - 100 KB
Step 10. Tab 6. Payment Option
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
LIC AAO Mock Test Series
All the mock tests in LIC AAO Online Mock Test Series for Prelims and Mains are based on the latest exam pattern.
All LIC AAO Practice Questions are prepared after an in-depth analysis of the previous year LIC AAO question papers.
We provide you with a detailed solution for each question of all LIC AAO Mock Tests.
LIC AAO Test Series - FAQs
What is there in Oliveboard LIC AAO Mock Test Series?
Oliveboard provides 20 LIC AAO Prelims Mock Tests, 10 LIC AAO Mains Mock Tests. In addition to these, you will get 100+ Sectional & Topic Tests as well. Solving these mock tests and analyzing your performance after each mock test is the best way to clear the LIC AAO Prelims & Mains Exams.
Do You Get A Free LIC AAO Mock Test?
Yes, the first mock test of the LIC AAO Online Test series is free. Register with the form above, and you can directly attempt it.
Why should you enroll for Oliveboard LIC AAO online test series?
Designed by the experts mentors, questions in the LIC AAO Mock Test Series of Oliveboard are based on previous year trends and simulates real exam scenario. You get detailed solutions, your section-wise performance reports and analysis to improve upon your weak areas and score higher.
How can you attempt the LIC AAO Free Mock Test?
To attempt LIC AAO Free Mock Test, just follow the following steps:
1. Register/Log-in by entering your valid email address or through your Facebook ID in the field given above.
2. Go to Mock Tests section
3. Click on “Start Test” Button on right side of the screen
Are LIC AAO Online Mock Tests Bilingual?
Yes they are. You can switch language in all your LIC AAO Mock Tests between English & Hindi.
Can Oliveboard Mock tests for LIC AAO be attempted through Mobile?
Yes, all the Oliveboard mock tests for LIC AAO are available on our mobile app (android) as well where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
How can you pay for the purchase of the LIC AAO Online Mock Test Series?
You can use the following payment options to complete your purchase and take the tests on your Oliveboard Dashboard. Test are added to your account as soon as the transaction completes -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
LIC AAO Online Course
This is your chance to start the preparation for LIC AAO generalist exam ahead in time of everyone else for LIC AAO 2021 with this Unique Course. The course will include concept videos, Live Classes for Quant, Reasoning, General Awareness and English sections and Live Practice Sessions. Overall, the course helps you meet your exam preparation requirements.
This LIC AAO 2021 Selection Batch course caters to the ENTIRE Preparation needs -Learning, Practice & Strategy - to crack the exam as challenging as LIC AAO 2021.
You will be guided through learning, trained through practice and calibrated through strategy.
Special Focus Practice through 20+ Live Practice Sessions.
You will given special classes around General & Insurance Awareness by Aditya Sir to give you an all round preparation for the LIC AAO exam.
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....