About MHCET Exam 2022
DTE Maharashtra releases the MAH CET notification for MBA entrance in the state of Maharashtra. The exam dates will has been announced and it will be conducted on 23rd to 25th August 2022. The entrance test will be held in multiple sessions in 48 test cities for MBA/MMS admission 2022 in more than 330 MBA colleges of Maharashtra State. In this blog MAH CET notification we will discuss the important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, apply online link, and other important updates related to MAH CET 2022.
MHCET Exam 2022 - Overview
Take a look at the table below for key highlights of the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam and counselling process.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration starts||17th March to 11th May 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||11th May 2022|
|Correction facility||2nd week of May 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of July 2022|
|MH CET 2022 Exam||23rd to 25th August 2022|
|Announcement of Result||September 2022|
|Counselling starts||September 2022|
Take Free Mock Test Here
MAH CET Notification 2022 | Important Dates
Here is a tentative list of all important dates for MAH MBA CET.
|MH-CET MBA 2022 Exam Details||MH-CET MBA 2022 Expected Dates|
|MH-CET MBA 2022 Notification Release||16th March 2022|
|MH-CET Registration Starts||17th March to 11th May 2022|
|MH-CET Registration & Exam Fee||Rs.1000 for Open category|
Rs.800 for Reserved category
|MH-CET Last Date to Apply||11th May 2022|
|MH-CET Application Editing||May 2022|
|MH-CET Admit Card Download Start Date||July 2022|
|Last date to Download MH-CET Admit Card||July 2022|
|MH-CET Exam Dates||23rd to 25th Aug 2022|
|MH-CET Result Declaration||September 2022|
MAH CET Mock Test
MAH CET Exam 2022 Mock Test series have the following features:
- The mock test series consists of 12 Mock Tests, Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions
- This mock test series is created by Subject matter experts
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with the material you need to work on most
- These mock tests will help you identify your strong and weak areas
MAH CET 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Anyone applying for MAH CET 2022 needs to be at least 21 years of age and hold a bachelors degree from a recognized university. Here are the eligibility details as per the MAH CET Notification 2022:
|MAH CET 2022 Educational Qualifications||3 years Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a university recognized by UGC/AIU. For reserved categories and disabled persons (belonging to Maharashtra State only), an aggregate of 45% is required.|
Final Year Students are eligible to apply.
|Age Limit||Minimum Age – 21 Years Old|
MAH CET 2022 | Apply Online Link
MAH CET 2022 registration will be done online on the official MAH CET website. Candidates will have to enter their personal and academic details once they register and login as a registered candidate. Following are the steps to be followed as MAH CET 2022 Notification to complete the MAH CET Application Process.
MAH CET 2022 Exam Application Fee
Category-wise MAH CET 20221 exam application fee are –
|Open category candidates (From Maharashtra and outsider of Maharashtra), J&K Migrants||Rs 1000/-|
|Backward Class Categories (ST, SC, OBC, SBC, SEBC, VJ/ DT- NT (A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D))||Rs 800/-|
Steps to Apply Online for MAH CET
- Visit the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra and click on ‘New Registration' link for the MAH CET Notification – MBA admissions.
- Login using the credentials received and fill your personal and educational qualification details
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as prescribed format and submit the application form
- Make edit to your MAH CET MBA 2022 application form if any, because after that no changes will be allowed
- Pay the MAH CET 2022 application fee via online mode by using Credit or debit card
- Take a printout of the complete form for future reference.
MAH CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The MAH CET exam pattern includes abstract and logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and verbal ability. Check out the section-wise distribution of questions and maximum marks in MAH CET 2022.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
The particulars of the exam is mentioned below.
- Exam Mode: MAH CET entrance exam will be held by online CBT mode.
- Language: The language of the paper will be in English.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Questions Type: There will be multiple-choice type of questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marks: The paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
Take Free Mock Test Here
MAH CET 2022 – Section-Wise Complete Syllabus
DTE Maharashtra releases a detailed MAH CET MBA Entrance syllabus. Here we'll have a sectional wise list of topics covered in the sections of abstract and logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and verbal ability.
MAH CET 2022 syllabus for Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Fact Inference Judgment
- Passage Conclusion
- Statement Argument among others
- Figures Based questions
- Diagrams based questions
- Binary logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations (Family Tree)
- Logical Sequence
- Linear and matrix arrangement
- Team Formation
- Direction sense and Decision Making
- Set Theory, Venn Diagrams, Network Diagrams
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning based on Rankings
- Critical Reasoning
MAH CET 2022 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Speed, Time and Distance; Time and Work; Averages; Ratio and Proportion and others
- Number System (3-4) questions
- Elementary Mathematics
- Number System
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Unitary Method
- Commercial Maths
- Permutation and Combinations
- Sequence And Series
- Heights and Distance
- Coordinate Geometry
4. Pure Math
5. Other topics
- Venn diagrams and other topic-based questions
- Linear Equations; Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Logarithm; Progressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Surds and Indices
- Set Theory
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Programming
6. Data Interpretation
- Data Tables
- Data charts
- Bar diagrams & Charts including Simple, Stacked, Composite Bar charts
- Pie charts
- Graphs – Line X-Y Graphs
- Data analysis and Data comparison among others
- Caselet based Data
- Venn diagram
MAH CET 2022 Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Syllabus
MAH CET 2022 exam Syllabus for Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension section in MAH MBA CET 2022 is divided into 2 parts. The 1st part of MAH CET 2022 syllabus covers topics on Reading Comprehension passages and the 2nd part of MAH CET 2022 exam syllabus covers topics on Grammar & other parts of Verbal Ability.
MAH CET Syllabus for Verbal Ability
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Error Correction of Verb, Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Adverb and other parts of speech in the Sentences.
- Correcting the sequence of sentences and reconstructing the sentences. For example, correct use of the conditional sentence, time clauses, reported speech, passive writing
- Antonyms/Synonyms, Vocabulary, One-word substitution
Take Free Mock Test Here
MAH CET MBA Cut Offs
Here is the list of 20 institutes with their MAH CET cut-offs for 2018 and 2019. MAH CET cut-offs for upcoming batch admission are expected to remain the same or rise a few points higher.
|Institute Name||MAH CET Cut off 2019 (percentile)||MAH CET Cut off 2018 (percentile)|
|K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||99.94||99.98|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai||99.89||99.95|
|N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||135 (raw score)||99.86|
|S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai||99.77||99.91|
|St. Xavier College Soc.'s, Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||99.65||99.84|
|Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||99.47||99.44|
|MET's Institute of Management, Mumbai||99.01||98.89|
|Indian Education Society's Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai||98.91||98.79|
|Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai||98.62||98.55|
|Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust's Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||97.81||97.80|
|Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||97.75||97.25|
|Shree C. E. Society's Indira Institute of Management, Pune||97.4||96.66|
|Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||97.13||96.38|
|Indira College of Engineering & Management, Pune||96.64||95.93|
|Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute for Financial & Management Studies, Mumbai||95.97||96.17|
|S.C.E.S. Indira School Of Business Studies, Tathwade||95.89||93.93|
|Agnel Charities Agnel Seva Sangha's Fr. C. Rodrigues Inst. of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||95.76||94.68|
2nd week of July 2022