About NABARD Grade A Exam
India's apex agricultural development agency, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), is responsible for developing and growing agriculture in the country. In relation to the development of Indian agriculture, its primary function is to handle all matters related to agricultural finance. NABARD conducts the Grade A officer recruitment exam to hire young individuals for managerial positions to perform various NABARD functions. Let's discuss all the details of this examination.
- For the 2023 cycle, the NABARD Grade A Notification has been released on 2nd September 2023 for a total of 150 vacancies.
- NABARD Grade A Notification is usually released for 3 posts. These are RDBS, Rajbhasha, and P&SS (Protocol & Security Service) but as of now for 2023, only for RDBS, vacancies have been released.
- It is very important to note that the selection process for RDBS posts will be on the basis of Prelims, Mains & Interviews.
NABARD Grade A Exam Highlights 2023
The below table contains the details of the NABARD Grade A Exam for 2023.
|NABARD Grade A Exam Particulars||Details|
|Exam Name||NABARD Grade A 2023|
|Conducting Authority||NABARD |
|Full-Form of NABARD ||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Posts Offered||Assistant Manager in RDBS|
|NABARD Grade A Official Notification Release Date||2nd September 2023 |
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000 per month|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|NABARD Grade A Exam Dates||16th October 2023 (Tentative for Phase 1)|
SC/ST - Rs. 150
For others - Rs. 800
|Selection process stages|
Phase 1 (Prelims)
Phase 2 (Mains)
NABARD Grade A Notification 2023
The NABARD Grade A Notification has been released on the official website on 2nd September 2023. The last date to apply for NABARD Grade A Officer is 23rd September 2023. The vacancies, salary, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, etc are released along with the detailed notification. A total number of 150 vacancies have been released.
Download NABARD Grade A Notification 2023
NABARD Grade A Exam Dates & Other Important Dates 2023
The candidates who want to appear in NABARD Grade A must note that the 2023 notification is released.
|NABARD Grade A Notification Release Date||2nd September 2023|
|NABARD Grade A Online Application Start Date||2nd September 2023|
|NABARD Grade A Online Application End Date||23rd September 2023|
|NABARD Grade A Phase 1 Exam Date (Prelims) ||16th October 2023 (Tentative)|
|NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Exam Date (Mains) ||To be Updated|
NABARD Grade A Officer Vacancy 2023
The vacancy count has been released in the official notification. The candidates can check out the NABARD Grade A Vacancies for the year 2023 in the table below. Out of 150 vacancies of Asst. Manager (RDBS), 07 vacancies are reserved for PWBD.
|ii)||Computer/ Information Technology||16||6||1||14||3||40|
NABARD Grade A Notification 2023 - Application Process
The applicant must note that the NABARD Grade A Apply Online Process started on 2nd September 2023 and will continue till 23rd September 2023. Aspirants can check out the NABARD Grade A Apply Online Process below:
Direct Link to apply for NABARD Grade A
- Visit the Bank's website, and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent to the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required, Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photos and signatures as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photographs and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button. Modify details, if required, and click on FINAL SUBMIT ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Click on the Payment Tab and proceed with payment and then Click on the Submit button
NABARD Grade A Salary 2023
The candidates who will be finally selected will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 44500/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 44500 – 2500 (4) – 54500 – 2850 (7) – 74450 – EB – 2850 (4) – 85850 – 3300 (1) – 89150 (17 Years) applicable to Officers in Grade 'A' and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Also, check out the below-given links
Ebooks Specifically for NABARD Grade A Exam 2023: Download for FREE
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA - Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
English Language Ebooks
16th October 2023 (Phase 1 Tentative)