The start date for NABARD Grade A & B 2022 application forms will be announced in the NABARD Grade A & B 2022 official notification. We will update the NABARD Grade A and NABARD Grade B important dates including Phase 1 & Phase 2 exam dates after the NABARD 2022 notification is announced.
We would like to tell you that the NABARD Grade A & B 2021 online application started on 17th July 2021 and the last date to apply online was 7th August 2021.
NABARD Grade A and B Application Form - Important Dates 2022
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer Notification release date||To be Announced|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer - Online Application Starts||To be Announced|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer - Online Application Ends||To be Announced|
|NABARD Grade A Officer - Phase 1 (Prelims)||To be Announced|
|NABARD Grade B Officer - Phase 1 (Prelims)||To be Announced|
|NABARD Grade A Officer - Phase 2 (Mains)||To be Announced|
|NABARD Grade B Officer - Phase 2 (Mains)||To be Announced|
NABARD Grade A and B Application Form - Important Dates 2021
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer Notification release date||15th July 2021|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer - Online Application Starts||17th July 2021|
|NABARD Grade A & B Officer - Online Application Ends||07th Aug 2021|
|NABARD Grade A Officer - Phase 1 (Prelims)||18th September 2021(Tentative)|
|NABARD Grade B Officer - Phase 1 (Prelims)||17th September 2021(Tentative)|
|NABARD Grade A Officer - Phase 2 (Mains)||16th November 2021|
|NABARD Grade B Officer - Phase 2 (Mains)||17th November 2021|
NABARD Grade A and B Officer Application Process
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Scan Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) Signature (with Black ink)
Left Thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink).
A handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below).
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying).
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows – "I. (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
- The above-mentioned hand-written declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specification.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters/upload biodata etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create/obtain his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Before applying online, candidates should :
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under "Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload".
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of Main Examination and onwards.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
The application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post will be as under:
|Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||Rs 150 ||150*|
|For all others||Rs 650||Rs 150||Rs 800*|
* Exclusive of applicable GST
@All NABARD employees satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. They will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as a staff candidate will be verified at the time of the interview.
Application Fee NABARD Grade B
|All Others||Rs 900|
Steps to Apply for NABARD Grade A and B Officer Exam Online
- Visit Bank's website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and Save & Next button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on FINAL SUBMIT ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the Payment Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the Submit button.