NABARD Grade A Apply Online
NABARD Grade A Apply Online Dates 2023 are released on 2nd September 2023. The application process, application fee, documents required, and all other important details have also been released along with the notification. The aspirants must note that they can apply for NABARD Grade A Posts from 2nd September 2023 to 23rd September 2023. Check NABARD Grade A Apply Online direct link in the article below.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2023
NABARD Grade A Apply Online Form will be filled only in online mode and the candidates must take care that they should fill up the forms only from the official website or the links given in the official notification. It is important to make a note that candidates will have to pay the application fee along with filling out the NABARD Grade A Application Form. Without the application fee, the bank will reject their application forms.
Attempt FREE NABARD Grade A Mock Test
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2023 - Important Dates
The NABARD Grade A 2023 Notification is out, we have provided the details for the current cycle.
|Events||Dates (2023) |
|NABARD Grade A Officer Notification Release Date||2nd September 2023|
|NABARD Grade A Apply Online Start Date||2nd September 2023|
|NABARD Grade A Apply Online End Date||23rd September 2023|
|NABARD Grade A Officer - Phase 1 Exam (Prelims)||16th October 2023 (Tentative)|
|NABARD Grade A Officer - Phase 2 Exam (Mains)||To be Notified|
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2023 - Direct Link
The candidates must note that the application process started on 2nd September 2023 and will continue till 23rd September 2023. The below given link has been made active.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online - Direct Link
NABARD Grade A Application Process
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the NABARD website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Scan Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) Signature (with Black ink)
Left Thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink).
A handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below).
- Signatures in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying).
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows – "I. (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
- The above-mentioned hand-written declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specification.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters/upload biodata etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create/obtain his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under "Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload".
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. The bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Be prepared for biometric verification of identity at the Exam Centre at the time of Main Examination and onwards.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
The application fee (exclusive of applicable GST) for the post will be as under:
|Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWBD||NIL||Rs 150 ||150*|
|For all others||Rs 650||Rs 150||Rs 800*|
* Exclusive of applicable GST
@All NABARD employees satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. They will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as a staff candidate will be verified at the time of the interview.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Grade A Exam
- Visit Bank's website www.nabard.org/career, and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details and Save & Next button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Modify details, if required, and click on FINAL SUBMIT ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the Payment Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the Submit button.
Also, check out the below-given links
Ebooks Specifically for NABARD Grade A Exam 2023: Download for FREE
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA - Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
English Language Ebooks