OSCB Assistant Manager Grade-II Notification 2022
The Odisha State Co-operative Bank Ltd (OSCB) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Manager Grade-II post in the District Co-operative Banks functioning in the Odisha State. The residents of Odisha are eligible for the selection of these posts. They should make an online application on the official website of OSCB before the last date of online application submission. The OSCB has opened the window for 255 vacancies. The allocation of posting will be provided to the selected candidates in Central Co-operative Banks under various categories through the transparent counselling process. Before understanding the significant details of the notification, let's get an overview of the tentative dates of application and selection process for the OSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment.
OSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Institution||The Odisha State Co-operative Bank Ltd (OSCB)|
|Name of post||Assistant Manager Grade-II|
|Location of Deployment||within the state of Odisha|
|Starting date of online submission of application||29-12-2021|
|Last date of the online application submission||17-01-2022|
|Payment of application fees ||Payment to be made through online mode between 29-12-2021 to 17-01-2022|
|Release of Examination Call Letters||24th February 2022|
|Preliminary Exam (Online)||6th March 2022|
|Mains Exams (Online)||Tentatively in April or May|
|Examination and application fees||For Unreserved /SEBC - Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ST- Rs. 600/-|
Take a Free Mock Test Now
The candidates who had applied in response to the earlier advertisement dated 13.03.2020 No. 7835 must make fresh applications.
OSCB Assistant Manager Vacancies 2022
The OSCB has announced vacancies in different cities of Odisha in different Banks for different categories. The table below gives vacancies in different categories under General and Special Recruitment.
|Category||General Recruitment||Special Recruitment|
The total vacancies of 255 include the provision of 10 vacancies for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) with Low Vision, Locomotive Disability including leprosy, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and many others. The provision for 8 vacancies is created for Ex. Servicemen candidates and 3 vacancies are created for sportsman candidates. If the eligible candidates are unavailable to fill the allocated vacancies for these categories, then the candidates who have successfully cleared the examination will be recruited for these reserved categories.
OSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
It is pertinent to note for candidates that they should satisfy the eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager before submitting and making payment for examination applications fees. The eligibility criteria are given as follows:
- Residential Status: The candidate should be a resident of the Odisha state. The operational location of DCCBs (District Central Co-operative Banks) is irrelevant for the candidates to make an application.
- Educational Qualification: They should have completed the Graduation from any stream from the recognised University with professional knowledge of computer application.
- Age Limit: The applicants should be 21 years or more but not more than 32 years as of 01-01-2020 to be eligible for this post. Thus, the person should be born on or after 01-01-1999 but not earlier than 02-01-1988.
Disqualifications: The candidates shall be disqualified from appearing for the examination if they are covered under the following disqualifications:
- They should not have been sentenced for any offence involving the case of moral turpitude. They will be ineligible if such sentence has been upheld and not reversed and the offence is not condoned.
- They should not have been dismissed from the Cooperative Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, State/ Central Govt, and Local Authority services.
- If they are disqualified from the OCS. Act, 1962 and rules framed under this Act to become an employee of the Institution.
- The application shall be cancelled if the candidate carries out any misrepresentation or suppression or furnishing of wrong information or any manipulation. In such a case, their candidature will be cancelled or disqualified at any stage of the selection process, even if the appointment letter is issued to such a candidate.
Take a Free Mock Test Now
Pay Scale or Other Allowances
The post offers a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- together with Dearness Allowances and other allowances as admissible. (as per Pre-Revised standards).
OSCB Assistant Manager Selection Process
The selection process will be carried out in three (3) stages:
Stage I: Online Preliminary Examination
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||English ||30||30||20 mins|
|2. ||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
| ||Total||100||100||60 mins|
Stage II: Online Main Examination
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||General and Financial Awareness||40||40||30 mins|
|2.||General English||40||40||40 mins|
|3. ||Reasoning Ability||40||40||35 mins|
|4. ||Quantitative Aptitude ||40||40||35 mins|
| ||Total||160||160||140 mins|
The successful candidates in the above examinations will be shortlisted for the viva-voce test.
Once the candidates have cleared the examination and appeared for the viva-voce test, they will call them for document verification. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear with the original and self-attested photocopies. The candidates should carry the following documents for verification:
- Online application form printout
- Valid Photo Identity (PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter's Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ or any other photo identity proof)
- Proof of Date of birth
- They will only accept Matriculation/ High School Examination certificates and all other mark sheets present on the date of submission of the online application.
- Residential Certificates issued by Competent Authority, not before the issue of advertisement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Indian Government.
- Disability Certificate, if any,
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Serviceman
- No Objection Certificate in case of Central Government Employees.
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Any other relevant documents.
Take a Free Mock Test Now
OSCB Assistant Manager 2022 - Application Process
- Candidates should make an online application between 29-12-2021 and 17-01-2022. Therefore no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before making an application, the candidates should be scanned with the following documents:
- photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- signature (with black pen)
- Left-hand thumb impression (done with black or blue pen on white paper)
- a handwritten declaration (confirming the correctness, validity, and authenticity of submitted information and availability of submitted documents)
- The candidates should visit the official website www.odishascb.com and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE."
- Choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and fill in the personal credentials to register yourself on the website.
- After this, the candidates should complete the application process and apply.
The candidates should make the application before the end date to avoid any disturbance at the closure date. The Assistant Manager post is an ideal job with a good salary structure. The candidates should stay in touch with the official website to get acquainted with any updates introduced by the OSCB at the earliest.