Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Notification
Rajasthan Police Constable exam notification was released on 29th October 2021. The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has released a total of 4438 vacancies for the police constable. You can fill up your application at the earliest and begin your preparation for the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2021. The application process will start from 10th November 2021 onwards. Be sure to complete your online application and submit it before the 3rd of December 2021.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam: Overview
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Office of Director General of Police Rajasthan|
|Name of Posts||Constable GD & Driver|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Fees of the exam||General, Other Backward Class (OBC) – INR 400; SC/ST – INR 350|
|Exam Purpose||To recruit constable for Rajasthan police|
|Number of Vacancies||4438|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||18001806127|
|Exam Helpdesk Email ID||[email protected]|
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2021: Important Events and Dates
|Rajasthan Police Constable Events||Date|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Notification PDF Release Date||29th October 2021|
|Rajasthan Police Constable application start date||10th November 2021|
|Rajasthan Police Constable application ends on||3rd of December, 2021. |
|Rajasthan Police Constable admit card release date||To be notified|
Rajasthan Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate should be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan. S/he should not have obtained the permanent residency/citizenship/green card of any other country.
Knowledge of Hindi and the local culture of Rajasthan is a must.
Candidates must have passed 10th or 12th Class for Rajasthan Police Jobs from recognized boards and the Institute of Rajasthan State.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Year
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Year
The Age relaxation of the candidates for these vacancies as per the govt rule and regulation.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Written exam pattern
|Mental Ability and Computer||60||60|
|Women and child-related crimes and laws related to it||10||10|
|History, Geography, art, the economy of rajasthan||45||45|
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th for every wrong answer.
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test
|Race||5 km in 25 Mint||5 km in 35 Mint|
|Race||5 km in 30 Minutes For Ex. Serviceman & Saharias & SC/ST candidates of TSP Area||–|
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Standard Test
|Event||For General Area||For General Area||For Saharias of Baran District||For Saharias of Baran District|
|Height||168 cm||152 cm||160 cm||145 cm|
|Chest||Without expansion 81 cmWith expansion 86 cm(min expansion of 5 cm is required)||N/A||Without expansion 74 cm with expansion 79 cm(min expansion of 5 cm is required)||N/A|
|Weight||N/A||47.5 kg||N/A||43 kg|
Documents required during PET/PST:
During the PET/PST, the following documents are required to be presented.
- Educational Qualification documents
- Age related certificates
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC category
- Documents for the age relaxation
- NOC for the candidates already serving in the government services
- Character certificate
- Documents of ex-serviceman
- Documents related to the TSP area
- An original application form copy
- Income-related documents
- Coloured photographs
- LMV/HMV certificates for those applying for a driver
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Syllabus
Prior to beginning the test arrangement of any assessment, you should know about their test example and syllabus. Given below are the test example and syllabus exhaustively.
|Reasoning||LogicAnalogySeriesPuzzle testClockCalendarMirrorDice, Cubes, and cube statement conclusion logical reasoning word and Letter arrangementVenn diagram, Directions Test, Blood relationCoding-decoding data InterpretationNon-verbal ReasoningArithmetic Reasoning and Miscellaneous|
|General Knowledge/ General Science & Current Affairs||Current affairs important organizations/institutionsGeography, EconomicFive Year PlansArt and CultureIndian Polity and GovernanceGeneral ScienceHuman disease famous PersonalitiesGames and SportsIndian National MovementBasic knowledge of computers and their applications, cyber crime history, Geography, EconomyCulture and Art, Fairs, FestivalsFolk DancesCustomsImportant tourism places policy, ClimateRiversLakesRajasthan Current Affairs and Miscellaneous.|
|Knowledge about crimes against women & children legal provisions/rules relating to it||Important Articles|
|Rajasthan GK|| History, Geography, EconomyCulture and Art, Fairs, FestivalsFolk DancesCustomsImportant tourism places policy, ClimateRiversLakesRajasthan Current Affairs and Miscellaneous.|
Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card
The admit card are generally released a month before the beginning of the test. The aspirants are permitted to download their Admit Cards online by using their Registration Credentials. Rajasthan Police Admit Cards are a vital document to go to the Rajasthan Police Exam. It is prudent for the candidates to take Admit Cards with their mentioned ID Proofs.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Cut off
Competitors can check earlier year cut-offs and comprehend the measure of rivalry and readiness they need to place in for the test. The base minimum rate ranges around 25-40% for various categories. Here is the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Cut off for different categories during the current year.
|Category||Expected Cut off|
Rajasthan Police Constable Result
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board shows the result of the two phases on their website. The method to check results for the two phases is similar. The method to check the outcomes are referenced below as follows:
Stage 1: Visit the official website.
Stage 2: Log in with your roll number and application number.
Stage 3: The outcome will be streaked on your screen.
Stage 4: Take a printout of the outcome for future reference.
Rajasthan Police Constable Preparation Tips
One should begin getting ready for the Rajasthan Police Constable Exam somewhat right on time as it includes being in great shape too. There are 4 phases of determination, so competitors ought to be very ready.
- Go through the schedule completely and set yourself up accordingly. Focus on each matter.
- In case you are new to Computer, we encourage you to select yourself in Computer classes or E-realizing, which could clear your ideas.
- Peruse books that emphasize rules and freedoms given to Women and Children in India. Also, you can tune in and gain from workshops and recordings, which would tell you in detail about individuals’ perspectives on the point.
- For General Knowledge, read papers and introduce current issue applications to get day-by-day data.
How To Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable 2021 exam:
- Firstly, go to the official website: police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now Click On Raj Police Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- You read the full notification carefully and click on apply online link.
- Fill in the required details carefully.
- Upload your passport size photo, signature, and required document.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Then submit the button and get the application receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete application form for further use.
Documents Required Before Filling Up The Application Process:
Before starting to fill up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents handy as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
- Personal details
- Valid and active E-mail ID
- Valid and active mobile number
- Any government ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Graduation Degree certificate
- Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming the benefit of reservation, if applicable.
- Online payment Facility such as internet banking, debit/credit card, etc.
- Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) passport size photo
- Scanned signature (Should not be in CAPITAL letters)
Some important points to remember at the time of application:
- Candidates need to be careful while filling the application form as no changes can be made afterward.
- Candidates need not send the application form to the concerned department. They can keep the form for their future use.
- Candidates can check their application status, whether accepted or not, by login with the registration username and Password.
- The applicant will be debarred from sitting in the exam if the signature of the candidate does not match with the signature on the hall ticket.
General category candidates: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/BC candidates: Rs. 400/-
Rajasthan Police Constable 2021 Total Vacancies:
A total of 4438 vacancies have been announced. Check the complete vacancy distribution PDF here.